A Bet on the Seahawks vs. Saints for RolandDeschain

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rv2jkat said:
Guido - does the pic have to be taken during the actual Super Bowl, or does the pregame show before it work?

I would say the Super Bowl. I know I usually don't want to be distracted either during a game, but if you are the one wearing the cap your team isn't playing anyway, right?

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
The Radish":3gu1v1s7 said:
AsylumGuido":3gu1v1s7 said:
RolandDeschain":3gu1v1s7 said:
I'm fine with that proposed change if Guido is, but I'm also fine either way. Guido's idea, he can make the decisions. I think he's thinking that the winner won't mind buying it at all because they will be moving on to the NFC Championship Game, and that happiness trumps all. :)

Exactly! That was my thought. If the Saints come out on top I will gladly purchase a new quality cap, unless one of my vintage caps would fit you, and I would ship it out first thing Monday.

Guido he has a pin head so most any hat will fit with the use of a stapler.

:D

Not a pinhead, but a smaller hat size than most. The lack of hair comes into play, as well. I can wear most size 7's, but some size 6 7/8's. But it doesn't have to be fitted.

Shock2k

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ccc74p8 said:
Hawk Strap":3ccc74p8 said:
Roland will have to ask his mom
I shouted up the question from my mom's basement. She said yes. Sweet!

Guido: Congrats on an original and worthy wager, haha. I accept. Can anybody think of any details that need to be clarified beforehand? Also, does the pic have to be taken WHILE the Super Bowl is being played, or can the pic be taken during the pregame show prior to the start of it?

Whomever wears that hat, has to look as happy as possible in the photo that is posted. Maybe even a double thumbs up.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
LargentFan":33f0byqd said:
I know it's a game between the saints and hawks, but I think I am correct in saying that if you truly want to make the bet sting, buy a 49ers hat if the saints win.

No. It isn't mean't to be mean-spirited. On the contrary, it is meant to be fun.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
GhostFromThePast":2sjateb0 said:
A question for Roland...

Why would anyone trust you on your honor in a bet of this type when you have clearly reneged on your bet with AvengerRam?

I fully trust Roland, as I am sure he fully trusts me.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Shock2k":2eueeyu7 said:
RolandDeschain":2eueeyu7 said:
Hawk Strap":2eueeyu7 said:
Roland will have to ask his mom
I shouted up the question from my mom's basement. She said yes. Sweet!

Guido: Congrats on an original and worthy wager, haha. I accept. Can anybody think of any details that need to be clarified beforehand? Also, does the pic have to be taken WHILE the Super Bowl is being played, or can the pic be taken during the pregame show prior to the start of it?

Whomever wears that hat, has to look as happy as possible in the photo that is posted. Maybe even a double thumbs up.

Absolutely!

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Roland:

One more proposed stipulation based upon the earlier comment concerning altered caps.

The cap supplied cannot be altered in any manner by either the winner or the loser.

That should handle that.

On a side note, it looks like I will be heading down to New Orleans on Sunday morning to help move my son into a new apartment. I will be able to swing by the http://www.blackandgoldsports.com/ brick and mortar and pick out something really nice. Let me know your cap size in case they have a good deal on a fitted one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
GhostFromThePast":32vr062a said:
A question for Roland...

Why would anyone trust you on your honor in a bet of this type when you have clearly reneged on your bet with AvengerRam?
Because I didn't, you banned tool. I've never welshed on a bet in my life, and haven't now. Deal with it, back on your loser forum.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":8l7eh2lc said:
I fully trust Roland, as I am sure he fully trusts me.
Just so you know, GhostFromThePast is AvengerRam, and I didn't welsh on crap. You can ask MysterMatt if I honor my bets, I had to PayPal him $20 a few years back. I also posted a pic of me in full facial makeup here like six years ago on a bet I lost in a Seahawks @ Packers playoff game, I'm sure plenty of the veterans here remember that.

AsylumGuido":8l7eh2lc said:
Roland:

One more proposed stipulation based upon the earlier comment concerning altered caps.

The cap supplied cannot be altered in any manner by either the winner or the loser.

That should handle that.

On a side note, it looks like I will be heading down to New Orleans on Sunday morning to help move my son into a new apartment. I will be able to swing by the http://www.blackandgoldsports.com/ brick and mortar and pick out something really nice. Let me know your cap size in case they have a good deal on a fitted one.
That's fine by me. You know, I'm not sure of my specific cap size. The ones I have are Reebok from before the apparel switch to Nike, and they both just say "S/M" on them for small/medium. I'm sure the guys at the store can translate that into Nike for you? I'd assume.

...If the Seahawks win, I'm not asking your hat size yet because I plan to make a thread about this with a poll, making it a community choice to see what cap I should buy you, so it'll take a day or two. :D (Obviously, I have no problem if you want to do the same on one of your forums or on here should the Seahawks lose.)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That thing is horrifically ugly, Frohawk. No way. Then again, maybe that's the point if I want to humiliate Guido as much as possible? :D

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
RolandDeschain said:
That thing is horrifically ugly, Frohawk. No way. Then again, maybe that's the point if I want to humiliate Guido as much as possible? :D[/

That hat was made for a bet loser to wear

pmedic920

Reaction score
I vote for the big foam head hats. Ro you have nothing to worry about, because.......

aguje9yb.jpg

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":gb5ateyr said:
HAHAHAHA, Frohawk. Oh, man. That one's a serious candidate.

@Pmedic: Rofl @ that pic.

Personally, I am planning on sending a nice classy cap because I want it to reflect well on the Saints. Although, I would gladly where that clown hat if you wish.