6-4 to 6-8....

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
They will beat the cowboys and digits. Just not sure which game they take from them. The first or second? :unsure:
Laugh all you want. It’s just such a PC thing.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I think the D is solid, but the O is a joke as is the coaching
Title nearly was proved wrong, Geno nearly did enough to turn this around pity Myers could quite make the FG

Offence is 18th in Yds per game 14th in Points per game offence with Geno is average. For a joke of an offence joke at the Giants. (and the Pats, Panthers, Jets, or Steelers are not much better)

We will be dogs for the next 4 but football being football I predict we will win 1. Similalrly we will be favorites for the last 3 but will probably only win 2 giving us a 9-8 season.

PC has a 106-63-1 record with the Seahawks and unlike a certain coach in New England is still producing more wins than losses. Sure I would like us to be competing for Superbowls but beter the devil you know, it is more likely that a replacement for PC results in us not getting to the play-offs for the next 5+ years than us getting to the super bowl.

12forlife

Reaction score
Nope. Not even with Geno. This team is seriously overrated. We as fans gotta stop thinking we have talent. They get beat in all areas of the games.
I think we have a pretty solid team all around, with holes yet to fill, I would start by moving on from Diggs & Adams, and using that $40mil in our trenches. But our OC & Geno are the main thing crippling this team. Watching this team on 3rd down & red zone is the football version of the bad news bears!

far north

Reaction score
They have been sputtering all year it should be expected what happened.