6-8 Looks Real Possible Now

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well the 2nd rd pick is gone so better hit on that 1...
CB or WR, I guarantee they draft someone we all are like WTF? Whoever it is, won't be a QB till round three at best, if then. No we'll ride and die with Geno. Which would work if we could have a decent line, but they will ignore the offensive line, again...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
CB or WR, I guarantee they draft someone we all are like WTF? Whoever it is, won't be a QB till round three at best, if then. No we'll ride and die with Geno. Which would work if we could have a decent line, but they will ignore the offensive line, again...
Don't rule out a long snapper...from East Abbingale Poly Tech Community College

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yeah well 6-8 might as well be writ in stone. It's an inevitability. Worse yet I bet we lose all three in just this fashion, a lead in the third, down by a touchdown or field goal. Just short..

The coaches will kill any adjustments that work.

Fade

Reaction score
The Seahawks best case is 8-9.

Cowboys are a lock for # 5.

That just leaves Minnesota, Green Bay, and LA Rams (2 of these 3) for #6 and #7 to get in front of the Seahawks and deny them a playoff spot.

I liked the league better when only 6 teams got in. It feels so watered down.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't see this defense (with the poor tackling) stopping Pittsburgh or Tennessee's run game. Derrick Henry is going to have another career day against the Seahawks. 7-10 is looking more and more the probable record for the Seahawks this season.

xray

Reaction score
Like I said in the game thread, this game was probably the best they have to offer. It's just not good enough to win against the best teams let alone when things aren't rolling they can barely hang with the bottom-feeders.
^

Imo , the Hawks played the very best game they are capable of ; and still lost to an overrated Dallas team that really aren't that good either .

Shane Falco

Reaction score
^

Imo , the Hawks played the very best game they are capable of ; and still lost to an overrated Dallas team that really aren't that good either .

It's true. Dallas hasn't proven anything yet. They've played 2 good teams and lost both, getting crushed by SF just like us. They may very well be overrated. Not the best barometer to gauge against.

xray

Reaction score
This particular Hawks team is a 3.5 star team...better than average but not a bunch . imho