12 yards of offense in a half

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Plenty of threads on the defense.
Still trying to wrap my head around this since 9 yds came from a Charb run at the end of the game in garbage time.

We literally had 3 yds of offense in the 2nd half while the game mattered.
Now consider you get 3yds in the 1st snap of the game if its a run.

A day later and still not clear how that # even exists.
The Rams have a mediocre secondary and LB group. This likely wasn't some incredible job by the Ram's D.

cymatica

Reaction score
The excuse is the backup tackles. That's a cop out. Even with backups you should figure out a way to get at least some production. I've seen bad NFL teams with decimated lines at least be able to string a few downs together with short quick throws

Wheetie

Reaction score
The excuse is the backup tackles. That's a cop out. Even with backups you should figure out a way to get at least some production. I've seen bad NFL teams with decimated lines at least be able to string a few downs together with short quick throws
Exactly! 3 yards....C'mon

scutterhawk

Reaction score
An UNBLOCKED AARON DONALD, what the hell else d'yall expect from our BACKUP Linemen???I mean Jezuz Kriste man!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Exactly! 3 yards....C'mon
For Christ sake, with the way that Aaron Donald was B*tch-slapping our backups on the Offensive line, & Geno having ZERO TIME for a called play to develop???....So tired of trying to discuss reasoning with slow minded people, LOLOL

Wheetie

Reaction score
For Christ sake, with the way that Aaron Donald was B*tch-slapping our backups on the Offensive line, & Geno having ZERO TIME for a called play to develop???....So tired of trying to discuss reasoning with slow minded people, LOLOL
I may be slow, but I prefer the term sensual. Man, your partner must be frustrated...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I expect backup linemen to not do as well, but at least do a little something to slow down the pass rush, as opposed to nothing.
Backups against Future HOF Aaron Donald coming through the Line UNTOUCHED, C'mon man, you should really know better.
Absolutely ALL perceived Gameplans, & alternate/backup plays went right down the sh*tter because of that UNTOUCHED Defender, AND, IF you double teamed the guy, it still freed up another fly to get into the ointment, eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I may be slow, but I prefer the term sensual. Man, your partner must be frustrated...
Nope, I'm very methodical and caring weedy, 45 years ZERO neglect or complaints, I know how to nurture, & not take for granted, so no need for you to fret, eh?

Wheetie

Reaction score
Happy to hear Scutter, all in good fun man! Nothing like a bit of jockularity on a bland Tuesday evening. Maybe I'll try to spice it up a bit, any flower shops open?

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
Backups against Future HOF Aaron Donald coming through the Line UNTOUCHED, C'mon man, you should really know better.
Absolutely ALL perceived Gameplans, & alternate/backup plays went right down the sh*tter because of that UNTOUCHED Defender, AND, IF you double teamed the guy, it still freed up another fly to get into the ointment, eh?
Dude take a chill pill, you sound unhinged. I remember one play Donald was untouched on a stunt that left 3 olinemen blocking 1 dlineman. But you're completely missing the point. Using the run game and quick timing routes can offset that, and the run game was working. They could have switched things up but it looked like they made 0 adjustments.

Why even bother drafting JSN if they aren't going to use him when it counts? Hell even DK on some quick slants would have been nice. No excuse for 3 yards even if you use a tight end for a tackle.

Last edited:

renofox

Reaction score
Why were the Seahawks calling slow-developing plays when they knew their OTs sucked balls?

Where were the running and quick passing calls?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Dude take a chill pill, you sound unhinged. I remember one play Donald was untouched on a stunt that left 3 olinemen blocking 1 dlineman. But you're completely missing the point. Using the run game and quick timing routes can offset that, and the run game was working. They could have switched things up but it looked like they made 0 adjustments.

Why even bother drafting JSN if they aren't going to use him when it counts? Hell even DK on some quick slants would have been nice.
One more time with feeling, Geno had ZERO TIME to implement some of the plays that Waldron had drawn up, believe it or not, SOME PLAYS take MORE TIME to develop that others, The 'Stew-Recipe' was Waldron's the Cooking was Genos, while the Fire being extinguished was by Donald & Co. so it's Y'all that needs to dial it back, eh?

cymatica

Reaction score
Pointless talking to you. I think your ears are plugged from all the crap flying out of your mouth. Look at the post directly above this one that you responded to, that's exactly what I was getting at.
One more time with feeling, Geno had ZERO TIME to implement some of the plays that Waldron had drawn up, believe it or not, SOME PLAYS take MORE TIME to develop that others, The 'Stew-Recipe' was Waldron's the Cooking was Genos, while the Fire being extinguished was by Donald & Co. so it's Y'all that needs to dial it back, eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Happy to hear Scutter, all in good fun man! Nothing like a bit of jockularity on a bland Tuesday evening. Maybe I'll try to spice it up a bit, any flower shops open?
LOL Flower shop? Nah, just a long hard look into the eyes of your best ever friend, + an "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU" (AND MEAN IT!) will bring harmony to you & your significant other ;-)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pointless talking to you. I think your ears are plugged from all the crap flying out of your mouth. Look at the post directly above this one that you responded to, that's exactly what I was getting at.
IF you're trying to "Smartass" with me, it absolutely IS "Pointless".
IF the Run game was indeed abandoned by Waldron, how is having your Run pushers/Blockers on the O-Line OUT with Injuries Geno's FAULT????
Waldron's Offensive-Play-Development was UNDER DURESS for the ENTIRE second half of that game, & hey, guess what, Sean McVay >>planned<< that scenario, & SUPRISE!!!! IT WORKED!!!!

Wheetie

Reaction score
LOL Flower shop? Nah, just a long hard look into the eyes of your best ever friend, + an "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU" (AND MEAN IT!) will bring harmony to you & your significant other ;-)
I like your way, saves me $50 bucks!