You might be right

John63

Reaction score
So some of you might be right I mean

Wilson had a stretch of 8 games where his avg passer rating of 75 and he threw 8 ints.

Then he had another stretch of 8 games where he avg a passer rating of 80 and 5 ints

Then another stretch of 8 games with a passer rating of 82

that is bad. I know Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers and other top QBs have never done that, and if Wilson is a top Qb then he should not either. So maybe

W

Welshers

I can't believe what I'm reading. Is John really questioning his messiah?!?!?

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":1qouvfvq said:

Lol u realize.that those 3 periods of bad play were not Wilson right. They were Brady, mahomes, and Rodgers. And they are not their only periods of bad play.. My point is made. thanks.

JGreen79

Reaction score
I thought he was talking about the stretch of 8 games Wilson threw 5 ints and had a rating of 87.26

Or the time he threw 9 ints with a rating of 95.7

W

Welshers

John63":2y2hm8hi said:
Welshers":2y2hm8hi said:

Lol u realize.that those 3 periods of bad play were not Wilson right. They were Brady, mahomes, and Rodgers. And they are not their only periods of bad play.. My point is made. thanks.
Ah I should have known you would never stop defending your idol. Not sure how I didn't detect the sarcasm

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We could make new rules on the site that says you must hate Russ Wilson or you get banned?

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
The point was to show some of you all the greats had periods of bad play. But they also come back. Wilson will too.

xray

Reaction score
Wenhawk":38c0kssk said:
We could make new rules on the site that says you must hate Russ Wilson or you get banned?

^
Set up a ' Homers Only ' forum instead . :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":1rz5mlra said:
Wenhawk":1rz5mlra said:

^

It would only be one thread, LTH, John63 posting once and then waiting..................

Elemas

Reaction score
John63":2fx3wm60 said:
Welshers":2fx3wm60 said:

LMFAO! John, I don’t agree with everything you say (I’m a Wilson fan too though) but, this ish is hilarious.

Boycie

Reaction score
John63":3s6c64iq said:
Welshers":3s6c64iq said:

John playing chess, while we are all playing checkers? Nah!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
John63":z341crtr said:
The point was to show some of you all the greats had periods of bad play. But they also come back. Wilson will too.

I'm actually starting to wonder if Russ will ever be good again. You don't know that he will be. And I don't know that he won't be. What if he has gone off the same cliff that Cam has gone off? Russ is six months older than Cam. There are plenty of QBs that hit the wall at Russ' age. Russ is not the same type of QB as Brady. Brady would've been done years ago if he was as reliant on his legs as Russ is. The point is, only time will tell.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1hwbbya8 said:
John63":1hwbbya8 said:
Welshers":1hwbbya8 said:

John playing chess, while we are all playing checkers? Nah!

Not about either just making you realize the truth that all great QBs have some down times. As to the snide remark, thank you for showing why this forum.is getting worse.and worse.

xray

Reaction score
chris98251":1qhqxbhq said:
xray":1qhqxbhq said:
Wenhawk":1qhqxbhq said:

^

It would only be one thread, LTH, John63 posting once and then waiting..................

You left out Soulfish...