You know what Russell's probably doing right now?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Watching film of next year's opponents and putting together an offseason plan to get better.

I expect a great offseason of work from our players being lead by him. No more of Whitehurst and TJack being ambivilent and not getting anything done.

We'll be back stronger then ever next year.

Rainger

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2d9s3rp6 said:
Watching film of next year's opponents and putting together an offseason plan to get better.

I expect a great offseason of work from our players being lead by him. No more of Whitehurst and TJack being ambivilent and not getting anything done.

Yup he just said that in his interview, said he was going on a honeymoon and then getting right back at it.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The wealth of knowledge at his disposal now is frightening. He put the League and the rest of the country on blast this year, and now he has a taste for the playoffs. Watch out, Lordy!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
RW needs to go surfing ... no need to burn out ... and over doing things. He needs time with wife and family and friends. Come on ... the 2013 season is 6 months away. What he has mastered in the first 5 months of the season is simply amazing.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The thought that Russell Wilson will improve during this offseason makes me feel giddy. After what we all witnessed today, to get better than THAT is saying something. There is only one knock on his game that I can see. He seems to throw high at the beginning of the game for the first couple drives. After that, he is money. If he can address his throwing too high at times, it becomes very hard for me to find holes in his game.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":376gc73u said:
The thought that Russell Wilson will improve during this offseason makes me feel giddy. After what we all witnessed today, to get better than THAT is saying something. There is only one knock on his game that I can see. He seems to throw high at the beginning of the game for the first couple drives. After that, he is money. If he can address his throwing too high at times, it becomes very hard for me to find holes in his game.

Spot on observation. Russell Wilson amped up = high throws. Get the kid in a groove and he is lethal.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Dude needs to unplug for a little bit. Enjoy his wife and life away from football. If not we are going to find him passed out in his front yard with the SUV crashed and the wife brandishing a golf club.

The Radish

Reaction score
I know exactly what he's doing. On a 757/767 in the air on the way back from Atlanta.

Probably watching game films or maybe just talking with all the other players about what is coming.

:les:

I agree he needs to take a bit of time off with his family.

BattleOfSeattle

Reaction score
JSeahawks":44updg27 said:

Absolutely. Imagine a pass-rushing interior defensive lineman and another explosive defensive end that can consistently pressure the quarterback from our base package. That could terrorize opposing lines and quarterbacks, transforming our defense into a truly elite unit. Add a few more weapons for Russell Wilson of the Brandon Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, or Cordarelle Patterson mold, and it's scary to think what this team is capable of.

smerfy01

Reaction score
i get that tom brady/payton manning feel with russell wilson.

in the early years tom and payton were doing a lot of the same things that russell does in prep. i dont see or hear many rookie qb's or veterans for that matter so dedicated to prep.

it is a rare thing to see the talent this kid has with the discipline and work ethic he has shown. we are in for one HELL of a good team next year if we can shore up our pass rush and get a slot db. the NFL is on notice.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":37j9g1h1 said:
RW needs to go surfing ... no need to burn out ... and over doing things. He needs time with wife and family and friends. Come on ... the 2013 season is 6 months away. What he has mastered in the first 5 months of the season is simply amazing.

no, my friend got paralyzed surfing....he needs to get some on his honeymoon and then study film...hehe

-SH

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Our future success also depends on the growth of players like Wagner, Irving, Turbin, Chacellor ...Tate ... I hope those guys improve as well.