WR team rankings just dropped

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Is it really positive to list Eskridge as an asset? He hasn't done much so far. I think it would be great if he all of a sudden blew up here now in his third year, but how likely is that at this point?

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd put the Phins at #2.

Hawks are definitely top-5. I'd say they're neck-and-neck with the Eagles.

Just having Jefferson and anyone else should put the Vikes higher. And Osborn is better than most people think.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I would trade DK for Deebo in a heartbeat. I don't trust DK he is a hot head
I'm sorry but that greener grass got you there, most if not all NFL #1 WR's ride the pinnacle of greatness/self-centeredness. Deebo is cut from that same competitive cloth...

olyfan63

Reaction score
I would put Miami ahead of them but seems about right otherwise
My thoughts exactly, Miami is #2. Also, 49ers are top 10, maybe higher if Kittle is factored in, but this list is apparently only WRs.

It's not a bad list, and IMO after Cincinnati and Miami, the top 10 could be swapped around a bit, they are all so close. What makes no sense is that Seattle gets "lots of credit" for hasn't-yet-played-a-down Jaxon Smith-Nigba, while LA Chargers seem to get "no credit" for Quentin Johnston, who also hasn't played a single NFL down.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that greener grass got you there, most if not all NFL #1 WR's ride the pinnacle of greatness/self-centeredness. Deebo is cut from that same competitive cloth...
Deebo has IT though. Not a workout warrior body, he reminds me of Steeler WR's who loved to block.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I get it, he's an athletic RB that plays WR, and he speaks well, I'd take DK, it's really not remotely close.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, Miami is #2. Also, 49ers are top 10, maybe higher if Kittle is factored in, but this list is apparently only WRs.

It's not a bad list, and IMO after Cincinnati and Miami, the top 10 could be swapped around a bit, they are all so close. What makes no sense is that Seattle gets "lots of credit" for hasn't-yet-played-a-down Jaxon Smith-Nigba, while LA Chargers seem to get "no credit" for Quentin Johnston, who also hasn't played a single NFL down.

To be fair, Williams and Allen have injury history, so they may be factoring that in as well for the Chargers?