WR team rankings just dropped

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Broncos got a good group on paper with Tim Patrick healthy and adding Mims. Too bad they got a QB that can’t hit them when they are wide open inside of 20 yards.

Fade

Reaction score
I got the Hawks WRs at #6.

Once they cut Eskridge, I'd put 'em at #3.

With that being said, If one of the rookie O-Lineman they drafted is legit right away, (I'm high on both of them.) this will be the best offense in Seahawks history.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score

With that being said, If one of the rookie O-Lineman they drafted is legit right away, (I'm high on both of them.) this will be the best offense in Seahawks history.
Better than the 05 SB offense?

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that greener grass got you there, most if not all NFL #1 WR's ride the pinnacle of greatness/self-centeredness. Deebo is cut from that same competitive cloth...
Deebo isn’t a receiver, he’s a freak running back that catches screens and 3 yard slants. In no world would I trade a thousand plus yards for Deebo. Value sucks

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score

Haha I actually agree with you maybe for the first time ever

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Who’s responsible for that ranking?

Is it a single opinion or based off criteria and consensus of several?
That’s a good question. I don’t know but it went viral yesterday on twitter

jeremiah

Reaction score
I would trade DK for Deebo in a heartbeat. I don't trust DK he is a hot head
When it blows up in our face, remember your choice. He is a boy playing a mans game. Name me another elite receiver with his temper tantrums, I would trade them out too. Look at Randy Moss, how many championships could he have had at NE? He was a renta Star because of his baggage. If Seattle won a Divisional title, and DK was instrumental, or go to the Super Bowl, the lid would come off. No thanks, he is fantastic trade bait. Give me a group of Tyler Locketts attitude wise, and get rid of the ME ME ME players. This is a Team.