With the trade deadline looming

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
I was being sorta cheeky but Gilmore would look good in this D however don’t think the the Colts would give him up without a high end pick, so enter Ryan. Contract aside Ryan’s experience could be good for Geno especially if Seahawks are in the post-season.
Uhhhhh....No thank you. We need a backup that can actually move and throw. Drew Lock is a great backup for the Seahawks. Ryan is beyond done.

eo620

Reaction score
I was being sorta cheeky but Gilmore would look good in this D however don’t think the the Colts would give him up without a high end pick, so enter Ryan. Contract aside Ryan’s experience could be good for Geno especially if Seahawks are in the post-season.
What "experience"? His post season can be summed up by blowing a 28 point halftime lead in the Super Bowl. Geno don't need Ryan's "experience".

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hate to give Sidney Jones for a 6th round pick. It would have to be a 4th or a better draft pick.

Sidney Jones can maybe fill in the need if Neal is injured, or put him in a different position.
There's a good chance Pete and John agree with you. It's probably worth just hanging on to him.

For what it's worth, I don't see Jones is netting that. Look at some of the other trades around the league. You've got more established players going for a swap of 6ths and 7ths (Hankins, Deion Jones). James Robinson (who has 2,700 yards and 22 TDs in 32 games!) went for a 6th. Robert Quinn, who had 18.5 sacks last year, went for a fourth.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'd give some draft choices for R Smith from Chicago, he'd be a helluva fit for us and since we now have a QB and a lot of draft captial.. might be worth it.

Well never mind, seems the Ravens just aquired him.

toffee

Reaction score
Sydney Jones for a starting G, or C, we need interior linemen. A starting quality CB for a starting quality OL, fair?

gmor

Reaction score
Wouldnt hurt to look. Barton really isnt very good.
I think he's a high effort player who is trying to hard. He said of his good play late last season that he just made the best decisions from the options he had in front of him. He needs to calm down and just flow with the game more and I think he'll improve.