Wilson's new Subway commercial

hoxrox

Reaction score
The "run or pass" video was pretty cringe too. This guy is trying way too hard (to be someone he's not).

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I wonder if the "director" of this train-wreck watched it back and was like "Yes! Nailed it!" More likely they were like "Screw it. This guy is a lost cause. That's a wrap."
I don't think it matters, Team 3 is probably right behind him hyping him up every step of the way. (Team) 3 > 1 (Director).

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
At this point it's getting hard to think he has the little self-awareness or that his people don't advice him better. It makes me think that maybe he's pushing the envelop on the clinginess just to get the reaction he knows he will get....leaning into it and trolling everyone.

Seahawker

Reaction score
E. coli that morph's into three days of diarrhea can be pretty dangeruss.
The Zorn, Largent dairy farmers of WA milk commercials were good advertising.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
At this point it's getting hard to think he has the little self-awareness or that his people don't advice him better. It makes me think that maybe he's pushing the envelop on the clinginess just to get the reaction he knows he will get....leaning into it and trolling everyone.

I think you may be right. In show business, it doesn't matter what people say - as long as they're talking about you. It's worse to be ignored.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He is a complete dork (fake azz ) and I'm glad he's
A member of the dorkos.

He eats that sandwich like a freak.

toffee

Reaction score
The collective effort of team3 and second tier employees like John63, ok he may be 3rd tier ie unpaid interns, nevertheless, the group effort has been making Russ look like a clown. A new publicist and media direct are urgently needed in team Russ.

Frankly 12s on dot net are warming up to Russ now that John63 has posted less.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Shit was creepy. I hope it never makes airtime. I saw a response video with a girl tied up that I couldn't quite hear. I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to find it and link it. I'm sure that was a better video.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
E. coli that morph's into three days of diarrhea can be pretty dangeruss.
The Zorn, Largent dairy farmers of WA milk commercials were good advertising.

It's difficult for me to express just how much I love the ad called "Hawksome" from Washington's Lottery in 2016. It's not as easy to find as it once was, but...

Rainger

Reaction score
Omg this thread is too funny, I feel so sorry for this man because once he was likeable.

But (and I know the social change crusaders will attack me as misogynist and racist), but like Prince Harry being destroyed as a man by Meghan Markle, Russell lost himself when he hooked up with Ciara.

The woman is Russell's Delilah. More concerned about wokism and Hollywood than being just a simple normal person like he once was.

It is sad to see how today's world is going. I am sure the Hernia will give some asinine blast over this post.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Omg this thread is too funny, I feel so sorry for this man because once he was likeable.

But (and I know the social change crusaders will attack me as misogynist and racist), but like Prince Harry being destroyed as a man by Meghan Markle, Russell lost himself when he hooked up with Ciara.

The woman is Russell's Delilah. More concerned about wokism and Hollywood than being just a simple normal person like he once was.

It is sad to see how today's world is going. I am sure the Hernia will give some asinine blast over this post.
We don't really know if Russ ever was different besides money.

chrispy

Reaction score
That commercial completely answers the question: "Why not Russ?"