Wilson wanted PC and JS fired?

flv2

Reaction score
I should probably listen to the Carroll interview before I comment further, but I can't face the prospect of listening to Carroll not answering questions for 11 minutes. :sneaky:

Lennie

Reaction score
Very true. My personal RW fan time-line goes like this:
First 3 years: pleasantly surprised and optimistically anticipating growth in the pocket leading to better 3rd down production. I grated at the national perception of him ( which turned out to basically hold true in the end ). I ultimately appreciated an understated QB that could make incredible plays.

Next phase (2015-2017)?: The period post first contract extension. His production got better, kind of, in some ways, but was still lacking. I too bristled at the 2018 @ Dallas playoff game. I agreed early on with sentiments that things needed to be opened up on offense.

From 2nd contract extension to present: Once he started trying to be cool Russ, I was instantly out. The veil completely shattered and the fake facade was lit up like a Christmas tree. At that point I started actually looking deeper into his play and not just taking the TV production view as gospel. His game collapses quite quickly under legit scrutiny. I had buyer's remorse after 2019 season. Wish we'd traded him instead of extending.

I think I could've put up with the shortcomings on the field for a few years longer if cool d-bag Russ never showed up. I'm sure at some point I wouldn't have wanted to pay him that much for being half a QB, but I wouldn't loathe him like I do now. I'm usually immediately skeptical of anyone who prophesses too often about something, whether it be their religious beliefs or anything else or how great they are something. It usually means they aren't. It just took longer for Russell's true colors to appear
This has the makings of a great 4 act play at the local theater. I’d buy a ticket.

schkoot

Reaction score
For me and I'm sure a few fans, Russell is permanently out. If it were up to me he'd never be asked back by the organization for anything. If he wants to come back, he can buy a ticket. No ring of honor, no raising the flag. Whatever tge opposite of retiring a player's number is, that's what I'd do. I'm sure the organization will have him back at some point and I hope he gets boo'd again
Retire #3 for Norm Johnson.

James in PA

Reaction score
I should probably listen to the Carroll interview before I comment further, but I can't face the prospect of listening to Carroll not answering questions for 11 minutes. :sneaky:
That's exactly right. It's typical fast-talker Pete dancing around the question and nobody having the balls to say, "Coach, you didn't answer my question. I need a yes or no answer."

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This is the latest Russ tweet.

He can’t let go of his social media team despite the fact that most of his following are hate followers And probably at least based on them. But at least he used to keep his kids out of production. And I knew that he would do this now That the cancer hospital visits and pictures with his wife looking like a stripper aren’t doing it for people anymore.

toffee

Reaction score
This is the latest Russ tweet.

He can’t let go of his social media team despite the fact that most of his following are hate followers And probably at least based on them. But at least he used to keep his kids out of production. And I knew that he would do this now That the cancer hospital visits and pictures with his wife looking like a stripper aren’t doing it for people anymore.

100% When wife couldn't generate positive traffic, herrrrreeeee comes the kids.

I really don't understand why Ciara dressed to look like some stripper.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score