who really thinks we lose next week

cacksman

Reaction score
Can we sticky this thread so we can all see the posters(mostly new) who actually think Seattle will lose to the Rams?

kearly

Reaction score
I expected the week 17 Rams game to be tough as hell. I expect the 49ers to win out. But it was going to all be okay because we were definitely going to win today, without a doubt.

You might say I am a little concerned right now.

drdiags

Reaction score
I don't expect the team to lose next week but I expect the Rams to not roll over either. For the first time I lost confidence in the offense and then they put together that drive for the go-ahead. The problem was that Carson Palmer may have been a broken man in Oakland and late in Cinci but he still can deliver in the crunch.

If Clemens comes in here and is able to muster a similar drive come crunch time, then its back to the road for the playoffs and we get to see what they learned from last year.

I do wish some of us could level it out just a little. We spew garbage all over the forum because we got an owie and the rest are all stuck trying to clean up the mess. Sorry you talked a big game to your buddies but crap happens. Get back on the bike and keep peddling.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I expect this team to come roaring back. This a humbling experience and this team will respond in the most visceral way possible. Plenty of bulletin board material after this because you know haters will be talking trash after this. I feel sorry for Kellen Clemons next week, this team will respond.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":d83ij07s said:
Seriously, do you really think we drop this game? The team will go Malcom X on the Rams, this was an embarrassing loss and this team will respond. I understand the Rams are tough, I just think the Hawks come out and maul Clemons and Stacey next week. I expect a lot of after the whistle action.

Wow, two losses in three weeks and the end of our home victory streak, and you give the Rams zero chance. Do you have back problems from lugging around those GIGANTIC BALLS?

Yes, I predict a loss next week to cap off a collapse to be talked about for years.

Wilson2Harvin

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the hawks are going to lose next week, are just crazy. Too many new or bandwagon hawk fans, that run at the first sight of some adversity. No WAY they lose back to back home games.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":6tghg26v said:
Hawkalypse":6tghg26v said:
Seriously, do you really think we drop this game? The team will go Malcom X on the Rams, this was an embarrassing loss and this team will respond. I understand the Rams are tough, I just think the Hawks come out and maul Clemons and Stacey next week. I expect a lot of after the whistle action.

Wow, two losses in three weeks and the end of our home victory streak, and you give the Rams zero chance. Do you have back problems from lugging around those GIGANTIC BALLS?

Yes, I predict a loss next week to cap off a collapse to be talked about for years.

Doesnt take gigantic balls to have faith in your team. does require a little more guts than taking the easy way out and predicting a collapse...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Wilson2Harvin":3fgfk6fp said:
Anyone thinking the hawks are going to lose next week, are just crazy. Too many new or bandwagon hawk fans, that run at the first sight of some adversity. No WAY they lose back to back home games.

You picked quite the screen name to yell at new and bandwagon fans from...

A

Anonymous

Next week's game is going to be tough, anyone expecting a Seahawks blowout is dillusional. I think our defense is going to play lights-out again so in that aspect I'm confident the Rams won't score many points. The main issue is going to be our offense and how they respond to the stingy defensive front of the Rams. If Bevell doesn't come up with a gameplan to counter their pass rush it's going to be a very very long day for our offense, but it think we can manage to squeak one out. My main concern is our offensive play calling and I just don't have much confidence in Bevell right now. We'll win but it's gonna be ugly.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I ask you all as fans to look objectively at the Rams, their team, their QB, and their record on the road. One loss doesn't define a team, the offense played horrible yes, but my faith in this team this year is not going to waver because we lost to a 10 WIN team.

I understand we had trouble with the Rams but I just can't fathom the Seahawks blowing this, it won't happen.

I will admit I'm no longer with the opinion that Bevell should remain with the team after this year, I think a lot of our problems on offense have to do with inconsistent play calling over the course of two years. Bevell has had some great games but he's also had some pretty awful ones.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I do. Fisher routinely outcoaches Bevell who never adjusts to being outcoached. Considering the downward spiral we've seen this offense caught up in which may be exacerbated by the fact that McQuistan may be blocking Quinn, the Hawks may not reach double figures on the scoreboard.

seahawksny

Reaction score
The Rams D is eerily similar to the Cards D with the exception that the Cards secondary is much better.
The Rams D got after us just as much as Cards did yesterday last time we played. Thats what scares me.

It took till the 4th Q yesterday to get guys like Zach Miller the ball. If we wait that long again, then we lose. Enough throwing the ball downfield f or 40+. Enough passing on 3rd and goal from 2 yard line.

seahawksny

Reaction score
drdiags":1clu9493 said:
I don't expect the team to lose next week but I expect the Rams to not roll over either. For the first time I lost confidence in the offense and then they put together that drive for the go-ahead. The problem was that Carson Palmer may have been a broken man in Oakland and late in Cinci but he still can deliver in the crunch.

If Clemens comes in here and is able to muster a similar drive come crunch time, then its back to the road for the playoffs and we get to see what they learned from last year.

I do wish some of us could level it out just a little. We spew garbage all over the forum because we got an owie and the rest are all stuck trying to clean up the mess. Sorry you talked a big game to your buddies but crap happens. Get back on the bike and keep peddling.

WEll, you can feel bad for Carson Palmer who was picked 4 times. The D isnt the problem

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If our offense doesn't figure it out, the Rams game will be every bit as difficult as the Niner and Cardinal game. So don't go thinking we have some magic awesome switch on the offensive side of the ball Pete can just turn on.

Good defensive teams have figured out a scheme that works against Russell and Lynch, which is pretty much what we do as a defense..........press cover and load the box to not only stop Russell from getting outside the pocket and make plays, but stuff Lynch.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If Okung is out and its McQuistan v Quinn Round 2, I think it might be another L. That matchup will interfere with almost every single call in the offensive playbook. The Rams have a good defense. I'm just not seeing anything from the Seahawk offense the last 3 games to make me think they will score enough points to win. It is hard to imagine the Seahawks dropping 2 straight at home and going into full fledged free-fall mode though, so hopefully they will just show up and execute a solid gameplan.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
were going to win, C'mon Greg, have some faith!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's ok, after what we saw yesterday, can't blame him. I don't agree with him, but can't blame him for feeling that way.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lv2gzsmr said:
It's ok, after what we saw yesterday, can't blame him. I don't agree with him, but can't blame him for feeling that way.
Yeah, I cannot blame anyone for feeling that way.

Outcome is to be determined and one thing for sure is the game will be tough.

seanoob

Reaction score
I now have a healthy fear of Bruce Arians's big glasses to go along with my fear of the fisherstache, but I think the Hawks find a way to win an ugly one against the Rams.

cacksman

Reaction score
The early line is Seattle -10.

All you people predicting Seattle to lose should just go make that bet for St. Louis to win outright, it would make you a lot of money. I'm betting that if you even had the chance, you wouldn't put your money where your mouth is.