Which Super Bowl Loss was more devastating?

GemCity

Reaction score
Nothing triggers me more than wondering why Marshawn didn’t get the ball.

Friends and family won’t dare come near the subject….

Motherf**%£r give the ball to Marshawn. How gotdamn stupid can one get? That should’ve been the easiest gotdamn play but no..,they wanted Dangerwich to throw one in there. Not enough heads rolled.

Worst call in sports history.

Listening to reasoning why they threw it was equally asinine. “It’s either caught or dropped on xx% according to…”. Yah, EAD. Run the fkng ball there…each time…every time.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Oh good. Let's open that fuggin' wound again.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
XL was very hard to take.. I had a bunch of people (Non Hawk fans)
telling me you guys got screwed and of course we did.
The third SB had me looking closer at the QB who made the choice to
throw in the tightest window when he could have ran in to the left or
passed to beast standing there open also to the left.I bitched about him
going off script all the time but this was where he really needed to do so.

BASF

Reaction score
ALmost forgot, there were rumors Bellicheat had video of our practices, and that's how the DB recognized a play that we hadn't run in 3 months.

Weird rumor and one I have never seen before. Browner having practiced against that play dozens of times the previous few years with us was why Belichick knew to prepare for it. Browner knew it was one of Bevell's favorite goal line plays.

BASF

Reaction score
For me, XL was easily the worst. I had dropped a lot of money into products (all Seahawks stuff of courae), but it was still lining the NFL coffers. What their decision to make it a Steelers centric Super Bowl including distributing their towels was a slap in the face to our franchise and our fandom. Add on the pro wrasslin' style officiating was essentially saying, you have wasted your time thinking these contests are anything more than entertainment. It took me a very long time to spend another penny on any NFL product. I was close to not watching NFL again, but I wanted to see how we responded. Unfortunately, Alexander had his foot cracked game one. Holmgren let him play on it for a few weeks until it fully broke (dumbasses) and we were never the same.

warden

Reaction score
The Patriots game came down to one play. They made it and we didn’t. I can live with that

The Steelers game, came down to the refs and league steering the game in such a blatant fashion that we had no chance. I can’t live with this

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's SB49 for me because the Seahawks had it and let it slip away. SBXL they never had it from the get go. The refs were determined to ensure that the Seahawks not win it.