Which Super Bowl Loss was more devastating?

Mizak

Reaction score
Seahawks vs Patriots or 49ers vs Chiefs? For me, 49ers cuz they had overtime, had a lead with one minute to go in overtime, the look on Wiks face was LMAO when dude realized the 9ers were about to win it when the Chiefs were on 4th down but then Mahomes did Mahomes magic and 49ers choked it away.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Seahawks.

The 49ers game was close. Sometimes you lose those.

The Seahawks game was what would come out if you opened up ChatGPT and said "ChatGPT, write me a football storyline that, as a Seahawks fan, would produce emotional damage equivalent to putting my twig and berries into a deli slicer and makin' some lunch meat out of it."

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
What kind of question is this? I don't give a crap about the Chiefs or 49ers. The Seahawks loss was worse of course. After that loss, you knew it was over. Pete was never going to get the team back to the dance.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Weird cause for some reason I thought of this last night and had never thought of this before. When i think of what happened with the bad calls in the Super Bowl vs the Steelers and then the way 49 ended, ugh, this franchise could have been sitting on 3 Super Bowls including a back to back.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
49ers/Chiefs?? I laughed at the end of that game. I don’t give a shit about any perceived devastation for other teams. So the question really should be XL or XLIX. That’s a tough one but i will have to say XL based on the thievery surrounding that game. XLIX was a disappointing turn of events.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I'm a Seahawks fan so I don't give a rip about other teams losses in the Super Bowl (except maybe the Lions). Screw the Niners and the Chiefs!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why would ANY Seahawks fan in good conscience say Chiefs/9ers over Super Bowl 49?!??!

The question would make more sense asking a group of random fans of various NFL teams, not Seahawks fans in a Seahawks forum.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
XLIX vs XL
XL was worse for me. XL was stolen. At least XLIX was self inflicted, and we lost fair and square.

XlLIS ve cheifs 9ers?
XLIS is worse. We were up in score, and pissed it away. Then needed a miracle and got it with the catch. The emotions building were amazing. Thinking we were going to pull it off! Unbelievable! 1 yard line! Omg yes! Run it in! ...... Devastated. Why would they do that? Literally 2 minutes after the int I was thinking at least it was fair.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I hope the 49er loss will be more devastating for their fans than the interception was for us.

It still stings. I was up and cheering for our TD knowing we’d get it by running it in and then the biggest WTF moment in my life. In the course of 60 seconds from pure joy to misery. The worst.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
XL was shocking but my wife said they're not gonna let you win and I was like , crap what a bunch of bs
49 was OMG and it ruined that team for years
Ninnies queefs, who the hell cares as long as the santa clara didn't win i was happy
48 was the game that saved my soul and gave me hope so now we have hope again and I see great things ahead
It could've been worse as we could be the bills , what was it 4 in a row and lose em all , ouch now that would sting for an eternity