What if the Vikings had drafted Russell Wilson

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2ekxtgo9 said:
I can't even imagine the Vikings having drafted Russell because it could never be.

... because it was pre-ordained.

...because pre-draft, Russell put all 32 team names in a hat and he picked the SEAHAWKS.
Duh!

rideaducati

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":30urys3c said:
Seanhawk":30urys3c said:
HoustonHawk82":30urys3c said:
No worries, the grammar Nazi is "IN" this morning.

Now, if we can just put a stop to all the "reinHawknation" going on, we'll be doing okay.

If you get gone, stay gone folks.

Oh, relax. I'm just having a little fun with the BIGGEST Russell Wilson fan on this board. If you can't see the humor in him misspelling his name, and twice, I don't know what to say.

Oh, I saw the humor, but controlling one's OCD is easier said than done.

Case in point: I once spelled a Star Wars character's name wrong in the mod forum; you'd have thought I'd pooped in the cat-box.

It wasn't that you spelled Spock wrong, it was that you called him a Star Wars character.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
What if the other 30 teams that passed on him 2-3 times drafted him?

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2u9kv6tq said:
HoustonHawk82":2u9kv6tq said:

Now, if we can just put a stop to all the "reinHawknation" going on, we'll be doing okay.

Oh, relax. I'm just having a little fun with the BIGGEST Russell Wilson fan on this board. If you can't see the humor in him misspelling his name, and twice, I don't know what to say.

Hey now...what about me being in the running for that title :D

A

Anonymous

WilsonMVP":quhf59o4 said:
Seanhawk":quhf59o4 said:
HoustonHawk82":quhf59o4 said:

Hey, loving a player like Wilson is easy and requires little to no effort. You see success, you see his name appear at the top of the stat sheet, and you buy the jersey. Simple.

Try loving and supporting a player that is unheralded in comparison; lay in wait for him to get the love and admiration he deserves, then proclaim from the mountain tops, "I was there for you the whole time Dougie!"

:stirthepot:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Maulbert":1bg3qkjw said:
...and if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

Your grandmother looks like a wheel-less wagon?

I like using "if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle." in such instances. Seems easier to visualize.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3rcmjgtr said:
WilsonMVP":3rcmjgtr said:
Seanhawk":3rcmjgtr said:
HoustonHawk82":3rcmjgtr said:

Hey, loving a player like Wilson is easy and requires little to no effort. You see success, you see his name appear at the top of the stat sheet, and you buy the jersey. Simple.

Try loving and supporting a player that is unheralded in comparison; lay in wait for him to get the love and admiration he deserves, then proclaim from the mountain tops, "I was there for you the whole time Dougie!"

:stirthepot:

After the preseason his rookie I told all my coworkers and anyone that Wilson would be better than Luck and that he is going to be really good. Before he even got his start in the preseason I kept saying...START HIM...I want to see what he can do because he looked so sharp. He started the season shaky too. I dont know if many people remember but there were alot of posts about benching Wilson

BTW i believe Lockett would be a 1000 yard WR this year in the right system as a rookie. He is probably our best route runner and IMO will be our best WR in due time. Was my adopt a rookie before the season :)

Can you imagine Lockett with the Patriots and Brady....