Weekend festivities Sat. & Sun.

Riley12

Reaction score
Yep! Someone pick a location.

Otherwise, I will just be on .net hitting refresh all night until my wife wakes up and finally wants to go down to the stadium.

EDIT - So, this morning, my facebook is hinting at an adventure to 5 Point Cafe tonight.

Is that doable? Or is there somewhere else to meet up first? Triangle? Temple? Beuller? Beuller?

Riley12

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, but I don't want any potential festivities to drop off the front page.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I vote temple for initial meet up, because the place is only legend in my mind.
We can migrate from there.
I'm currently stuck on the run way in Chicago, they are deicing a plane at my gate. I hope they hurry. I only had an hour to hit my connection.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
ge7a5ese.jpg

GoHawks

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
pmedic920":3gnyw7zu said:
Anybody want to toss out ideas for gathering on Saturday evening ?

I'd love to party with ya'all but I just can't make it tonight due to 2 other obligations.
However, I will be at Temple tomorrow with #1 son Zack and bringing an envelope for The Traveler.

Probably arrive about 1-1:30.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I guess we are done. I will head downtown/belltown. PM if anything comes up, as I'm ten from downtown. I wish BFS was reinstated so there would be an official meet up. Gotta say it sucks without him. True bill.

Riley12

Reaction score
Heading downtown (again) in one hour by bus. After swinging through Uwajimaya, that puts me in the stadium area
at 11:30 ish.

I plan on cruising down Hawk Alley/Tailgaters Alley, then grab some lunch and then go to either my seat or the event center by
1 PM. Time allowing, I will pop into Triangle and/or Temple to see if there are any of the (un)usual suspects hanging out.

No megaphone today. I did some materials tests yesterday, and a rolled up magazine is just as effective (and legal).