We will win 9 games in 2022

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm torn. I want us to win, but if Lock or Geno are not the long term answer at qb, then 9 wins likely takes us out of the running for a qb we will most likely want next year. Tough choice.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I'm torn. I want us to win, but if Lock or Geno are not the long term answer at qb, then 9 wins likely takes us out of the running for a qb we will most likely want next year. Tough choice.
I want to win more than 9 if Lock turn out to be the one.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
A homer named toffee created this thread on 18th of June , so happy that we are 1/3 of the way to that 9 wins. we need to we win 50% of remaining 11 games, and we are in the hunt for playoff. My June prediction on defense was way off, but my faith in Geno is paying off nicely.

Go Hawks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats to Toffee, Rainger, and others who predicted 9 wins for the Seahawks this season. You were spot on. (y)

seabowl

Reaction score
I predicted 9 too. Last night.

Congrats to those who got it right.

olyfan63

Reaction score
A homer named toffee created this thread on 18th of June , so happy that we are 1/3 of the way to that 9 wins. we need to we win 50% of remaining 11 games, and we are in the hunt for playoff. My June prediction on defense was way off, but my faith in Geno is paying off nicely.

Go Hawks.
Nailed it!! Dude, your crystal ball got any investment picks for us for 2023?
Last year, Brady and Shaq and Steph said, "Invest in this FTX thing!" I'm sure you can do better...