Watching other teams in the division

HawkWow

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1eu12w39 said:
Ninerg":1eu12w39 said:
seanoob":1eu12w39 said:
How disheartening is it to Rams and Niner fans when they tune in to Seahawks games to see if they are gonna get some help in catching up to 5-1...now 6-1?

As a Niner fan, I hate to say it, but this might be the Seahawks year. This is your only year though. The Niners have serious injuries and a tougher schedule. Remember, you finished 2nd in the division so the Seahawks got a second place schedule.

If you don't win the Superbowl this year, you're going to fall back to the pack and the Arizona Cardinal will surpass you. They need a QB, RB and so O-line help.

That is hilarious.

Interesting that you point out the Arizona Cardinal(s)' needs.

In games against the Seattle Seahawks in 2013:

Rushing (by running backs):
AZ - 30 yards
SF - 13 yards

Passing:
AZ - 30/45 for 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
SF - 13/28 for 127 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT

Who needs a QB and RB again?

Based on those numbers alone, it is clear Arizona is twice as good as SF.

One thing the Niner fan conveniently forgets; we have our (young) franchise QB. You have a schizoid that, IMO, is one of the worst starting QBs in this league. Never again will you beat the Hawks with keep, no way, no how. He sees 1 read, then bails. We bait him time after time to the point where it's almost comical, still he takes the bait.

The only advantage SF has is O-line and in another month, even that will be by a very thin margin. I cant believe how delusional these Niner fans can be. Put a fork in it. Harbaugh dumped the guy that made it work. Prepare for a future of mediocrity. Seriously, I don't even view SF as a remote threat at this point. After we spank your ass' at the Stick in December, your implosion will be in full bloom and with any luck, SF fans will be killing each other instead of the fans of the visiting team.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
One thing the Niner fan conveniently forgets; we have our (young) franchise QB. You have a schizoid that, IMO, is one of the worst starting QBs in this league. Never again will you beat the Hawks with keep, no way, no how. He sees 1 read, then bails. We bait him time after time to the point where it's almost comical, still he takes the bait.

The only advantage SF has is O-line and in another month, even that will be by a very thin margin. I cant believe how delusional these Niner fans can be. Put a fork in it. Harbaugh dumped the guy that made it work. Prepare for a future of mediocrity. Seriously, I don't even view SF as a remote threat at this point. After we spank your ass' at the Stick in December, your implosion will be in full bloom and with any luck, SF fans will be killing each other instead of the fans of the visiting team.[/quote]

Hear, hear

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
I agree that this is Seattle's best chance to win it all his year. It reminds me of the niners two years ago, before we had to start purging contracts. I'm curious to see if you guys can do it this year, and if you can sustain the success.

niveky

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2uzx8vqa said:
volsunghawk":2uzx8vqa said:
Probably just as disheartening as it is to tune into a 49ers game to see if some other team is going to help put distance between us and them, and then watching the 49ers beat them handily.

Not this Sunday! Not on Ryan Joseph Fitzpatrick's watch!

Or I could be wrong.

According to what I heard on Siriusxm today Locker has been taken a good deal of reps this week and they said that there is a good chance he will play. Tomorrow their coach he will make the decision.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think we will pay well to keep our players, may not be top of the market but we offer a lot, great team, great environment, great facilities, great weather conditions mostly. not to hot or to cold, great staff and great fans.

Free Agents see a good situations and want to come here even on a discount, our home grown player see what we have here. Money talks sure, but if it's a winning situation and the money isn't all that much different then I could see them staying because of all I said above.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1nhcpi8d said:
E.C. Laloosh":1nhcpi8d said:
Ninerg":1nhcpi8d said:
seanoob":1nhcpi8d said:
How disheartening is it to Rams and Niner fans when they tune in to Seahawks games to see if they are gonna get some help in catching up to 5-1...now 6-1?

As a Niner fan, I hate to say it, but this might be the Seahawks year. This is your only year though. The Niners have serious injuries and a tougher schedule. Remember, you finished 2nd in the division so the Seahawks got a second place schedule.

If you don't win the Superbowl this year, you're going to fall back to the pack and the Arizona Cardinal will surpass you. They need a QB, RB and so O-line help.

That is hilarious.

Interesting that you point out the Arizona Cardinal(s)' needs.

In games against the Seattle Seahawks in 2013:

Rushing (by running backs):
AZ - 30 yards
SF - 13 yards

Passing:
AZ - 30/45 for 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
SF - 13/28 for 127 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT

Who needs a QB and RB again?

Wow. This brings a tear to my eye.

Bravo sir, well played. And suck it you Niners troll db.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
BlueThunder":5ukn71kd said:
Seahawks fans, do keep this in mind. We have a ton of contracts coming due this off-season and a lot of talent is gonna go out the door. Not enough money to keep everybody, so it's gonna take every bit of Schneider's brain to keep us somewhere close to what we are right now. I'm not looking forward to the coming "goodbye's" after the season...

While this is true. I think if the Seahawks do win the Superbowl... A lot of these players will take discounts to remain with the club to help forge and be part of a new dynasty.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":q2uol7ct said:
seanoob":q2uol7ct said:

So you're saying you're already looking to next year...

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yep 49ers are the only team in the league dealing with injuries.

Brandon Browner 2 games
Zach Miller 2 games
Bobby Wagner 2 games
Max Unger 2 games
Cliff Avril 2 games
Chris Clemons 3 games
Bruce Irvin 4 games
Breno Giacomini 4 games
Russell Okung 6 games
Percy Harvin 7 games

falcongoggles

Reaction score
seanoob":2nnwtm0y said:

I can relate since I had a similar feeling all last year watching the 49ers stay juuuuuuussst ahead of us.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1idi3wyj said:
BlueThunder":1idi3wyj said:
Seahawks fans, do keep this in mind. We have a ton of contracts coming due this off-season and a lot of talent is gonna go out the door. Not enough money to keep everybody, so it's gonna take every bit of Schneider's brain to keep us somewhere close to what we are right now. I'm not looking forward to the coming "goodbye's" after the season...

While this is true. I think if the Seahawks do win the Superbowl... A lot of these players will take discounts to remain with the club to help forge and be part of a new dynasty.

Seriously not trying to be Mr. Glass Half Empty, but I'd imagine other teams' fans felt the same way only to watch some of their best players take their ring and then jump ship for a big contract in the following season or two.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":3cs64drn said:
I agree that this is Seattle's best chance to win it all his year. It reminds me of the niners two years ago, before we had to start purging contracts. I'm curious to see if you guys can do it this year, and if you can sustain the success.
We just need to take care of Wilson and Sherman with contracts. Lynch is peaking and will decline pretty quick at that position--we'll get other running backs and orient to more of a passing offense and Wilson will kick ass with Harvin. Guys I worry for are Tate and Thomas. Keep the Legion of Boom intact, people!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ninerg":2m1f4mja said:
seanoob":2m1f4mja said:

Hilarious,the only difference you get Washington we get the Giants both craptastic then we have the Vikings which are crap you got Green Bay which can't defend Krappernick.You get anyone worth a damn at home except New Orleans we get Houston and Indianapolis as a back to back 10am jaunt into hell.Try again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I could be wrong but it looks like we're a preferred FA destination and we already know Wilson and Tate want to stay and the LoB have already accepted the fact that they would have to accept a bit under market money to remain intact and seem amenable to the prospect.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I could be wrong but it looks like we're a preferred FA destination and we already know Wilson and Tate want to stay and the LoB have already accepted the fact that they would have to accept a bit under market money to remain intact and seem amenable to the prospect.

Steve2222

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1sqagjgb said:
the LoB have already accepted the fact that they would have to accept a bit under market money to remain intact and seem amenable to the prospect.

Where did you hear this? Link?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
No link just Sherman mentioning it last year and the year before. I seriously thought that was common knowledge given it was reported on Kansas City radio 2 years ago? Kansas City respects us because of Wilson and our style of defense and the Green Bay GM thing. Seems to work well for them don't you think?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2lec8nrx said:
No link just Sherman mentioning it last year and the year before. I seriously thought that was common knowledge given it was reported on Kansas City radio 2 years ago? Kansas City respects us because of Wilson and our style of defense and the Green Bay GM thing. Seems to work well for them don't you think?

Are you the girl in your photo icon?