Was Russ selfish?

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":stosq0bh said:
John63":stosq0bh said:
chris98251":stosq0bh said:
John63":stosq0bh said:
Okay I will try this again. You don't know for a fact anything if Geno would have started. Just like u di t know why they did not do more under center you are putting a spin to suite your narrative. You also do t know what Wilson told PC. In the end what Eilson tells PC is irrelevant it is PCs decision and he chose to play Wson period. The rest of your post is the typical hater bs. Get a new narrative try the truth next time instead of guess work.

Except it is the truth, it was commented on post game, it was commented on by a NFL QB that has played the game.

So take your know slobbering somewhere else and accept the fact that Wilson pressured Pete to play and Pete caved with only being able to run Shot Gun formations. Jesus your a piece of work. Siouxhawk wasn't this bad.

That's not proof. That's a commentator saying what he thinks. That's not proof. As to the rest of your post if resorting to kindergarten snipes make u feel good good for you. Again no proof. When u get Wilson, Waldron or PC saying it, you have proof till then conjecture. That NFL qb does not know what the game plan was or what was said between PC, Waldron and Wilson. They are guessing like you.

You do know those announcers sit in pre game meetings with teams and get information, you do know that a guy like Romo who has played can tell you what he is seeing and it is pretty accurate, you do know that having played the game most QB's have had finger injuries from taking snaps and hitting helmets at one time or another.

No under Center screams protecting Wilson without any other input, you have to be a blind man or delusional not to understand that.

Then again what does any of us know, one of your buddies was on the sidelines listening to all the conversations going on and feeding them live to you, so we are all wrong.

So still no proof I see.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":1eml73cr said:
chris98251":1eml73cr said:
John63":1eml73cr said:
chris98251":1eml73cr said:
Except it is the truth, it was commented on post game, it was commented on by a NFL QB that has played the game.

So take your know slobbering somewhere else and accept the fact that Wilson pressured Pete to play and Pete caved with only being able to run Shot Gun formations. Jesus your a piece of work. Siouxhawk wasn't this bad.

That's not proof. That's a commentator saying what he thinks. That's not proof. As to the rest of your post if resorting to kindergarten snipes make u feel good good for you. Again no proof. When u get Wilson, Waldron or PC saying it, you have proof till then conjecture. That NFL qb does not know what the game plan was or what was said between PC, Waldron and Wilson. They are guessing like you.

You do know those announcers sit in pre game meetings with teams and get information, you do know that a guy like Romo who has played can tell you what he is seeing and it is pretty accurate, you do know that having played the game most QB's have had finger injuries from taking snaps and hitting helmets at one time or another.

No under Center screams protecting Wilson without any other input, you have to be a blind man or delusional not to understand that.

Then again what does any of us know, one of your buddies was on the sidelines listening to all the conversations going on and feeding them live to you, so we are all wrong.

So still no proof I see.

Listen to the re broadcast and post game it's there................Not my fault you can't hear or choose to tune to another broadcast.

Wilson threw 20 of 40 (50%) with some uncharacteristic misses. There was also a pair of interceptions, one of which resulted in a Packers touchdown. The offense also played heavily out of the shotgun, a decision Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed was made with Wilson’s injury in mind (though both Carroll and Wilson stressed that it didn’t have an effect on play calling).

You know they don't admit to mistakes but the game was worked around his finger, there is your proof now lets here your next excuse.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1529123/ ... s-packers/

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
John63":1fazzx8i said:
Northwest Seahawk":1fazzx8i said:
At this point i'd be fine with trading Wilson if we can even get good trade value for him.

Of course we should its all his fault. :sarcasm_off:

I know you think Wilson can walk on water but he can't.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
John63":2w9wtj7o said:
chris98251":2w9wtj7o said:
John63":2w9wtj7o said:
chris98251":2w9wtj7o said:
Reality is the whole offense would have been available with Geno, Geno was improving every week, this is on Russell and Pete, Russell is able to audible out of everything now and he chose deep ball after deep ball at important junctures, many on short conversations for a new set of downs.

When you are limiting the time of possession and forcing the defense to play more then half the game you are playing against the odds unless you are scoring every time the offense touches the ball so the defense can play down hill.

Wilson should have stepped up and said he needed at least another week to get right, not need a finger bandaged, be able to run the whole offense.

But he didn't, so yes this was on Russell and Pete for not having the balls to tell him your not ready like he has with every other player.

Okay I will try this again. You don't know for a fact anything if Geno would have started. Just like u di t know why they did not do more under center you are putting a spin to suite your narrative. You also do t know what Wilson told PC. In the end what Eilson tells PC is irrelevant it is PCs decision and he chose to play Wson period. The rest of your post is the typical hater bs. Get a new narrative try the truth next time instead of guess work.

Pete said they tried a few snaps under center in pregame and it was a no go, so they went shotgun/pistol. Last minute change because Russell couldn't do it.

STFU already

John63

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":z5j0zrw7 said:
John63":z5j0zrw7 said:
Northwest Seahawk":z5j0zrw7 said:
At this point i'd be fine with trading Wilson if we can even get good trade value for him.

Of course we should its all his fault. :sarcasm_off:

I know you think Wilson can walk on water but he can't.

Hmm did u miss the part were I said he did not play well or the ints were bad. I guess so

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2fxg3v0k said:
John63":2fxg3v0k said:
chris98251":2fxg3v0k said:
John63":2fxg3v0k said:

Pete said they tried a few snaps under center in pregame and it was a no go, so they went shotgun/pistol. Last minute change because Russell couldn't do it.

STFU already

Link and no I will not STFU don't like it don't read it or better leave the forum. Link please otherwise you got nothing. Also if true and until u show Link it's not. Then it's on PC to pull him period.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
John63":2x75wlk8 said:
OrangeGravy":2x75wlk8 said:
John63":2x75wlk8 said:
chris98251":2x75wlk8 said:

STFU already

Link and no I will not STFU don't like it don't read it or better leave the forum. Link please otherwise you got nothing. Also if true and until u show Link it's not. Then it's on PC to pull him period.

https://youtu.be/S7kkYZoNbvE

STFU

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3kkq4r3v said:
OrangeGravy":3kkq4r3v said:
John63":3kkq4r3v said:
chris98251":3kkq4r3v said:

STFU already

Wilson threw 20 of 40 (50%) with some uncharacteristic misses. There was also a pair of interceptions, one of which resulted in a Packers touchdown. The offense also played heavily out of the shotgun, a decision Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed was made with Wilson’s injury in mind (though both Carroll and Wilson stressed that it didn’t have an effect on play calling).

You know they don't admit to mistakes but the game was worked around his finger, there is your proof now lets here your next excuse.

Now you STFU and leave..............

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":3overbbz said:
John63":3overbbz said:
OrangeGravy":3overbbz said:
John63":3overbbz said:

STFU already

https://youtu.be/S7kkYZoNbvE

STFU

Okay once again I will not STFU. Thanks for video but you forgot a few things like were PC said he wa ready to go. And we're PC said he took snaps.undet center during practice and was fine but they did not want to take a ch ace in the game. So PC admits he was good to go. And could have take snaps under center but they chose not to. Making it clear that was PCs decision. Thanks

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":2tgyodn1 said:
John63":2tgyodn1 said:
OrangeGravy":2tgyodn1 said:
John63":2tgyodn1 said:

STFU already

Yeah no once again yoy and your group leave details out such as were PC days he took snaps u Der center during g practice and was fine. PC made the choice to not cha nice it even though he sId he was doing it and was fine. So again kindergarten #2 I will not stfu or leave. But thanks for proving my point.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3sa9t3g2 said:
chris98251":3sa9t3g2 said:
John63":3sa9t3g2 said:
OrangeGravy":3sa9t3g2 said:

STFU already

Yeah no once again yoy and your group leave details out such as were PC days he took snaps u Der center during g practice and was fine. PC made the choice to not cha nice it even though he sId he was doing it and was fine. So again kindergarten #2 I will not stfu or leave. But thanks for proving my point.

The cold and the fact he wasn't comfortable doing it or Pete would have given the green light, do they grow your type of logic or do you need a head injury to create it.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":3r6762vc said:
John63":3r6762vc said:
chris98251":3r6762vc said:
John63":3r6762vc said:

The cold and the fact he wasn't comfortable doing it or Pete would have given the green light, do they grow your type of logic or do you need a head injury to create it.

And yet PC said he was, but he PC did not want to chance it. That is the cold hard facts out of PCs own mouth. Do u have ears that can hear what is being said or only what u want to hear.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":2404r37y said:
chris98251":2404r37y said:
John63":2404r37y said:
chris98251":2404r37y said:

And yet PC said he was, but he PC did not want to chance it. That is the cold hard facts out of PCs own mouth. Do u have ears that can hear what is being said or only what u want to hear.

If Pete told you that jumping off a cliff would give you wings you believe it right? It is called Coach speak, Jesus does everyone have to color in the lines for you and give you a paint by number book.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":3tyj6dql said:
John63":3tyj6dql said:
chris98251":3tyj6dql said:
John63":3tyj6dql said:

If Pete told you that jumping off a cliff would give you wings you believe it right? It is called Coach speak, Jesus does everyone have to color in the lines for you and give you a paint by number book.

Ahh so.we. an only believe PC when it suites you, got it. Does PC k own thar everything he days that does. Ot suites you is not to be believed. Noone needs to color in the lines for me. I simply choose to believe what people actually say not what I want them to say.

Tokadub

Reaction score
My first reaction is that Russ was not selfish. I think he just really wanted to compete and he probably felt a little desperate in terms of having to over extend to make plays.

I think Wilson tried to force plays due to having never won at Lambeau Field.

His injury probably made him even more desperate in trying to make big plays instead of playing smart.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":34vxwpla said:
chris98251":34vxwpla said:
John63":34vxwpla said:
chris98251":34vxwpla said:

Ahh so.we. an only believe PC when it suites you, got it. Does PC k own thar everything he days that does. Ot suites you is not to be believed. Noone needs to color in the lines for me. I simply choose to believe what people actually say not what I want them to say.

It is a given that Pete talks in circles when it comes to team operation, always protect the team, he will not speak about being wrong when it comes to players and their injuries or short comings and finds situational justifications.

I don't know but most of us have been watching for ten years this stuff. Defer to have to watch the film or we didn't have the angle or there was a confusion on the field etc.

Take the first situation with TJ, then we had Tate, Harvin, Bennett, Sherman, it goes on and on.

xray

Reaction score
He wasn't selfish to GB...he gifted them 2 interceptions . :D

toffee

Reaction score
Make no mistake, although I advocated to trade Russell Wilson last off season, I never have any doubt that Wilson will be a first ballot hall of famer. Even HOF QBs have off days, and we just witnessed one.

My opinion differ from most that Pete and Bevell put Russ in a perfect system to maximize his physical traits and skill set in Russ's first four years, and they were successful.

Problem started when Pete made Russ the face of the franchise .... Which slowly led to the "let Russ cook" public campaign that ended badly after a few games. At this point, I don't think Russ is selfish, but he is incredibly self centered and is not coachable, certainly not within the Hawk organization.

I want to fire Pete's old a** when he failed to trade Russ last off season, when Russ's trade stock was at its highest. I still think last off season was povital, Pete's failure to trade Russ will ultimately lead to his own demise.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk