WALRUS for Offensive Coordinator

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
blue 22":3992r6tr said:
I didnt know we interviewed mcdanials! dammit!

Whenever I interview Macadamias they get chewed up. :thirishdrinkers:

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I would take him back, he took this team where no one else could. Funny how fast people turn there back on one of the greatest things to happen to this franchise. Kind of reminds me of how Hasselbeck was treated at the end of his time on the Hawks.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":m2birfwp said:
If Holmgren takes a coaching job in Dallas, I'll eat nothing but my own toenails for a year. ZERO chance that ever happens.

While I agree it probably won't happen, you have given me something to cheer for. :p

FargoHawk

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":6j47j0mi said:
I would take him back, he took this team where no one else could. Funny how fast people turn there back on one of the greatest things to happen to this franchise. Kind of reminds me of how Hasselbeck was treated at the end of his time on the Hawks.
it's also funny how some people can't move on.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
FargoHawk":tvmmtnem said:
TorontoHawk":tvmmtnem said:

I am happy with the current coaching, but remember Holmgren had to put up with a GM that destryed this team at the end of his time here.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":30fh8c6f said:
FargoHawk":30fh8c6f said:
TorontoHawk":30fh8c6f said:

I am happy with the current coaching, but remember Holmgren had to put up with a GM that destryed this team at the end of his time here.

He also had to put up with a GM that destroyed this team (the defense, at least) at the beginning of his time here. :mrgreen:

Seriously, he was a very good coach for us for a time, if pretty much predictable. He even acknowledged that his team wasn't about confusing or outcoaching the opponent, but out-executing the opponent by running plays they knew were coming, but winning anyway.

But that time is past, and what we have currently is nowhere near his style of team. And I doubt he could co-exist with Carroll, in any case.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I am happy with the current coaching, but remember Holmgren had to put up with a GM that destryed this team at the end of his time here.[/quote]

He also had to put up with a GM that destroyed this team (the defense, at least) at the beginning of his time here. :mrgreen:

Seriously, he was a very good coach for us for a time, if pretty much predictable. He even acknowledged that his team wasn't about confusing or outcoaching the opponent, but out-executing the opponent by running plays they knew were coming, but winning anyway.

But that time is past, and what we have currently is nowhere near his style of team. And I doubt he could co-exist with Carroll, in any case.[/quote]

Agree, he would never come back as the OC and it is not his style, but would love to see him with the Hawks in some way.