UPDATE: Seahawks traded for Percy Harvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaStar49

Reaction score
Ruminator":324tpbnp said:
Lords of Scythia":324tpbnp said:
Axx":324tpbnp said:
Somewhere out there, Harbaugh is having a temper tantrum.....
ku-xlarge.gif
Ha ha. That boy sho nuff is soiling hisself.

Looks like a temper-tantrum toddler in an adult's body.

Lol.. As a Die Hard 49er fan I can flat out tell you Jim is not worried at all about Seattle or Pete The Cheat Carroll. Love how you guys go out and overspend for overrated talent and we Niners spend far less( 6th round pick) and got a much better player and deal.
Will Harvin even play a full season? Or will be become a diva? Or will his headaches comeback in the loudest stadium in sports? Will his ankle hold up? Way to many questions... Too many question...We both have squads and this is gonna be a bloodbath next season.. I just think SF took all your heat with one move. It went from Seattle made a trade too Percy who? Within 20 mins.

Niners!!! 4 Life! 2014 Division Champions... Already crownd.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
SeaStar49":1borbcro said:
Ruminator":1borbcro said:
Lords of Scythia":1borbcro said:
Ha ha. That boy sho nuff is soiling hisself.

Looks like a temper-tantrum toddler in an adult's body.

Lol.. As a Die Hard 49er fan I can flat out tell you Jim is not worried at all about Seattle or Pete The Cheat Carroll. Love how you guys go out and overspend for overrated talent and we Niners spend far less( 6th round pick) and got a much better player and deal.
Will Harvin even play a full season? Or will be become a diva? Or will his headaches comeback in the loudest stadium in sports? Will his ankle hold up? Way to many questions... Too many question...We both have squads and this is gonna be a bloodbath next season.. I just think SF took all your heat with one move. It went from Seattle made a trade too Percy Within 20 mins.

Niners!!! 4 Life! 2014 Division Champions... Already crownd.[/quote]

LOL.

Seattle - 42
San Fran - 13

Bear in mind this was BEFORE acquiring one of the NFL's most electric playmakers. Have a nice day.

Signed,
-Seattle

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeaStar49":2rn404q5 said:
Will Harvin even play a full season? Or will be become a diva? Or will his headaches comeback in the loudest stadium in sports? Will his ankle hold up? Way to many questions... Too many question...We both have squads and this is gonna be a bloodbath next season.. I just think SF took all your heat with one move. It went from Seattle made a trade too Percy Within 20 mins.

Probably more likely that the 49ers were pursuiing the trade for harvin as well, as soon as it didnt work out they went to their back up plan. Imo, thats why the moves came so close together.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'd be worried about my coach if he had no concerns about the team that absolutely thrashed my team in the last matchup, and I mean just thrashed, outclassed, in totally embarrassing fashion.

themunn

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3ch6narz said:
Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Woke up to 60 plus text and 20 missed phone calls.. Thought the world was ending or something.. Then this… http://instagr.am/p/Wu8IRijYPX/

LOVE THIS!

That is by far the best thing I've seen this year. And I saw Russell Wilson single-handedly force the best comeback in playoff history in January

vikesfan

Reaction score
SeaStar49":3a34l62f said:

I think you should be worried about who is going to take the top off the defense. Randy only caught 50 balls but he kept a safety over the top. So mu question to you with Davis, Boldin and Crabtree all being the same type of player...Who is going to be the top off the defense guy and will AJ Jenkins ever play?

Also...his migraines were food induced. He cut out Gluten and he hasn't had and issue.
Also, he is a better WR than crabtree. Different WRs but I rather have Harvin.

sturg78

Reaction score
vikesfan":2bamzpks said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000078013/Harvin-10-yard-TD-catch

This is what you are getting...
LBs, Safeties.. Cbs... cannot tackle him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... yard-catch

When they start cheating up to stop the shallow... he goes deep.

So... http://www.realclearsports.com/vide...e_flips_across_goal_line_for_go-ahead_td.html

and... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000065697/Wilson-to-Tate-41-yard-touchdown

SeaStar49

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2tscz25u said:
SeaStar49":2tscz25u said:

Probably more likely that the 49ers were pursuiing the trade for harvin as well, as soon as it didnt work out they went to their back up plan. Imo, thats why the moves came so close together.

But why a number 1 pick? I think SF just baiting you into spending way more... Jim knew all along that Boldin would be cheaper. Just trying to make Seattle spend.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeaStar49":3eijfngh said:
JSeahawks":3eijfngh said:
SeaStar49":3eijfngh said:

But why a number 1 pick? I think SF just baiting you into spending way more... Jim knew all along that Boldin would be cheaper. Just trying to make Seattle spend.

Boldin's cheaper because he's 32 years old, well past his prime, winding down his career and will probably be in SF for a year. Harvin is more expensive because he's 24. Hasnt even yet reached his prime. Is already one of the top 2 or 3 play makers in the league. Will probably sign a 5 or 6 year deal to stay with Seattle through his prime.

Its not rocket science.

chris98251

Reaction score
The fact that the 49ers are here bashing on the aquisition in itself tells me
1, they are pissed that we pulled off the trade and grabbed him from them so they had to settle for a 6 million dollar possession receiver that blocks really well and is on a one and done deal.

2, they are concerned that we have improved already on a team that thrashed them on national TV and could do so again even worse.

SeaStar49

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1kwkxu1a said:
SeaStar49":1kwkxu1a said:
Niners spend far less( 6th round pick) and got a much better player

Hilarious. :lol:

Too you it would be because you don't know football. Did you even watch my Niners in the Super Bowl? Boldin embarrassed my team. That man is a beast. How many games has Harvin missed during his career? What about his health?

Seattle fans at flat out delusional.

pinksheets

Reaction score
SeaStar49":1zub3mjb said:
JSeahawks":1zub3mjb said:
SeaStar49":1zub3mjb said:

AJ Jenkins. lol

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
SeaStar49":3521si2t said:
twisted_steel2":3521si2t said:
SeaStar49":3521si2t said:

Too you it would be because you don't know football. Did you even watch my Niners in the Super Bowl? Boldin embarrassed my team. That man is a beast. How many games has Harvin missed during his career? What about his health?

Don't bother responding to the above twatwaffle...

DohBoy

Reaction score
SeaStar49":3pcr0gsa said:
SNDavidson":3pcr0gsa said:
^^^ says the raiders fan

Typical... Seattle fan can't read...

2PM: Junior hears about this in shop class.

2:45PM: Junior twisting his Bieber bangs in sweet, sweet anticipation of trolling 'Hawks.net.

3:00PM: Short bus picks up Junior.

3:30PM: Short bus delivers Junior.

3:45PM: Junior forgoes 4Chan "friendship club" to troll on 'Hawks.net.

5:00PM: Mom makes Kraft Mac & Cheese, celery sticks w/peanut butter and a Fred Flintstone vitamin.

5:01PM: Junior berates Mom for forgetting the Sunny D'.

5:10PM: Junior back on 'Hawks.net, delivering troll posts #3, 4 and 5.

8:00PM: Junior in footed PJ's, curling up to his Pillow Pet, feeling warm inside for "showing those guys" what is what.

8:01PM: Junior sprouts first pube.

Good night, Troll. Sleep tight, Troll. Eat scat, Troll.

DohBoy

themunn

Reaction score
SeaStar49":7egulf9q said:
twisted_steel2":7egulf9q said:
SeaStar49":7egulf9q said:

Percy Harvin also embarrassed your team this year... with Christian Ponder throwing the ball to him.
By my reckoning he missed 7 games this year (that's what happens when you face the Seahawks, just ask Vernon Davis how it feels to get hit by the 12.31 express). Before that he missed 3 games in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.