A

AlciG

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1hvyniur said:
4pm Eastern time today, 1pm Pacific.

Thanks... so 10pm local time for me :2thumbs:

Kinger95

Reaction score
If Dunlap goes for a 6th and same with king and kwon for a fifth there’s no way you get anything more than a 7th for hollister.

Maybe you trade hollister and a 5/6th for kerrigan or a different rusher. Don’t see us getting a difference maker really.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hollister could possibly return a 5th from a team that needs a TE.

He made a good block on the DK long TD on Sunday and has shown he can play but the team could benefit from the cap relief of trading him $3.5 mil., prorated, and from the open roster spot.

We’d see more of Dissly and the rookie from Stanford.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Kinger95":18je3ryb said:
Maybe you trade hollister and a 5/6th for kerrigan or a different rusher. Don’t see us getting a difference maker really.

This was the trade I was hoping for, but Washington was pretty clear about Kerrigan not being on the block, and I'm not sure I see much benefit in this trade from the Washington perspective

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This right here ^
If they weren't in the NFC Least, they likely trade him off. Though it's not over yet.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Kinger95":2rfcsdbp said:
If Dunlap goes for a 6th and same with king and kwon for a fifth there’s no way you get anything more than a 7th for hollister.

Totally disagree. The Bengals and 49ers had no leverage with Dunlap and Kwon. Dunlap has a big contract, wasn't playing and wanted out. Kwon has an even worse contract and is injured (again). Teams aren't looking to add salary and impact their already reduced 2021 caps by having even less unused cap space to carry over. The Seahawks and Saints are exceptions because they didn't have any cap space to carry over anyway, and got their trading partners to take some bad contracts off their hands in return (Finney, Kiko Alonso) to help offset part of the contracts coming in. Hollister's contract is very tenable, he's been productive when on the field, has no injury history, and is a solid veteran (but still young) TE. The only drawback is that he'll be a UFA after the season (like Nick Vannett was). If Vannett - a vastly inferior player - can fetch a 5th rounder at the deadline, Hollister certainly could as well. And Albert Breer has already reported that the Seahawks have fielded a good bit of interest in him from around the league.

AgentDib

Reaction score
The point of having Hollister and Olsen is keeping the TE room healthy with a ton of depth and rotation. If we can make it to the playoffs with Dissly healthy then he will get a ton of playing time. Running out of TEs was a huge blow last season and so they've compensated by adding Olsen and then drafting two more.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With the release today of Luke Willson I greatly doubt the team will now be trading Hollister.

AirStrike

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":33jv99wa said:
Fire Pete and John in 3....2.....1...….

Imagine lol. We'd basically have no draft picks next year if they made another move. The Dunlap trade was it for obvious reasons.

massari

Reaction score
AirStrike":3lniqr56 said:
SoulfishHawk":3lniqr56 said:
Fire Pete and John in 3....2.....1...….

Imagine lol. We'd basically have no draft picks next year if they made another move. The Dunlap trade was it for obvious reasons.
I doubt they'd have a problem giving up another draft pick if the right player was available with an affordable cap hit.