TNF Raiders v Rams

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Wow!

I kept turning it off, but I kept coming back since I can't really focus on other stuff when there's NFL happening.

Glad I did. That was awesome! I don't have any thoughts on Baker one way or the other.

I love football. These once in a generation games make this game so fun to watch!

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
What kind of defense leaves jefferson one on one in single coverage? Not Pete.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Fun game.

on a plane on a Tuesday with a playbook. Win a game on Thursday.

Hats off to Baker, he certainly made an entrance.

He now has MNF v Packers and Xmas day v Wilson to show his stuff.

OP
OP
HomerJHawk

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
And the TNF football crew, a bit clumsy and awkward, just added some weird charm to the moment.
Why was Gonzalez asking about Baker's thoughts on his legacy. Lol.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think they were in shock.

no one seemed to really know what to say. Rams became about Baker.

fun freshness.

RedAlice

Reaction score
McVay has got to be excited. He just went from worst Super Bowl winning team‘s follow up season to: can I make a failed QB great?

Rainger

Reaction score
Great for the draft, But BM is still not the answer and is NOT better than Geno. I am sure this will bear out. A couple of penalties and a couple of bone headed Josh McDaniel's calls in the 4th allowed this to happen.

Still the refs and NFL are creating the STORIES they want.

toffee

Reaction score
Broncos should have signed Baker, that will give them leverage to negotiate, ok I meant coach Wilson. At this moment, Wilson is uncoachable, with Baker as leverage, Wilson may just back off a little bit.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Great for the draft, But BM is still not the answer and is NOT better than Geno. I am sure this will bear out. A couple of penalties and a couple of bone headed Josh McDaniel's calls in the 4th allowed this to happen.

Still the refs and NFL are creating the STORIES they want.
Did you watch the game? Lol. The refs were not on Baker’s side.

are you insane?

also, the hell did this game have to do with Geno? that boy is a good QB for the Hawks.

this was simply Baker getting released and then picked up on Tuesday and playing his little best on Thursday with a new team.

Rainger

Reaction score
Did you watch the game? Lol. The refs were not on Baker’s side.

are you insane?

also, the hell did this game have to do with Geno? that boy is a good QB for the Hawks.

this was simply Baker getting released and then picked up on Tuesday and playing his little best on Thursday with a new team.
merely a comment related to other threads on .net comparing BM and Geno. If you are not aware of them you are not paying attention. Are you BMs, RW John63??

Yes I watched the game, yes I am aware of his only arriving a few days ago, But BM was not some god in this game regardless of how the NFL and their media wanted to portray it. Yes the Rams won, but BMis NOT the second coming of Christ sorry.

Yes I must be insane for not blocking you.

sc85sis

Reaction score
merely a comment related to other threads on .net comparing BM and Geno. If you are not aware of them you are not paying attention. Are you BMs, RW John63??

Yes I watched the game, yes I am aware of his only arriving a few days ago, But BM was not some god in this game regardless of how the NFL and their media wanted to portray it. Yes the Rams won, but BMis NOT the second coming of Christ sorry.

Yes I must be insane for not blocking you.
Alice is a Rams fan and has been around here for quite a while.