Titans vs 9ers

HawkWow

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":f9asxrun said:
Brahn":f9asxrun said:
5_Golden_Rings":f9asxrun said:
Never seen so many Seahawks fans wanting to see the 49ers win in my entire life.

But the Seahawks hangover is looking real.

Edit-Was here after Seahawks loss and Colts loss, and last week before 49ers beat tardinals.

I used to root for the Niner's often back in the day. Then we were placed in the NFCW and that all changed. I am sure some folks around here would agree.

Hell one of my fav Seahawks of all time Watters, was a Niner almost his whole career.
Ironically I rooted for Seattle when Holmgren took over and Ricky went there. In any.case, I wonder why The.Seahawk Hangover thing is.going on.

This won't be popular, but I have reservations about the whole "Hawk hangover" thing. I'm sure there's a bit of a carry over, we are a very physical team, but I also think the teams we've beaten aren't exactly spectacular and more than capable of losing with or without us on their schedule. It's more likely a mixture of those two things.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
That 9ers offense is going to be a hell of a task when we finally make it down there to play them. I know our D can slow them down, but our O needs to catch up in order to give them a run in their own house.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1px90go3 said:
That 9ers offense is going to be a hell of a task when we finally make it down there to play them. I know our D can slow them down, but our O needs to catch up in order to give them a run in their own house.

Agreed.

davidonmi

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":39ay5jzk said:
We're probably looking at a low scoring game. Neither offenses are fabulous, it'll come down to who makes more mistakes

IllWill49

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":oqriulo4 said:

It really depends on Crabtree and Manninghams health, you guys should have Harvin in full swing so could be an epic game, hopefully both teams are near 100% health wise.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
HawkWow":1f92onrx said:
This won't be popular, but I have reservations about the whole "Hawk hangover" thing. I'm sure there's a bit of a carry over, we are a very physical team, but I also think the teams we've beaten aren't exactly spectacular and more than capable of losing with or without us on their schedule. It's more likely a mixture of those two things.

It's not just the losing, though. It's that they get the doors blown off of them when they lose.

Largent80

Reaction score
We don't play there for a month and a half. I am expecting our offense to make dramatic improvements before then.

HawkWow

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":939si3iy said:

I firmly believe we will need no more than 20 pts to win in SF. We've got Kaep's number. And he knows it. That won't help his cause. Especially with the play we're now getting from our LBs. One read and run? Good luck with that, Kaep. I think we define ourselves in SF, sending an even louder msg to the rest.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I can't even conceive of that game right now. All I can think is that we had better blow the doors off of St. Louis next week. This is the perfect storm for a 40-10 style beat down, but frankly at this point, I'm thinking 14-2 is really possible and any win will do.

I will say this: Other than drawing Ron Winter for the game, how will SF beat press coverage against us? I'm sure Harbaugh and Roman will come up with something. Maybe they just run a lot of traps and counters against our aggressive D-Line.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1i4hkjrh said:
HawkWow":1i4hkjrh said:

It's not just the losing, though. It's that they get the doors blown off of them when they lose.

True. And I definitely believe we damaged both SF and Houston. No question.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2zdnaz2z said:
I can't even conceive of that game right now. All I can think is that we had better blow the doors off of St. Louis next week. This is the perfect storm for a 40-10 style beat down, but frankly at this point, I'm thinking 14-2 is really possible and any win will do.

I will say this: Other than drawing Ron Winter for the game, how will SF beat press coverage against us? I'm sure Harbaugh and Roman will come up with something. Maybe they just run a lot of traps and counters against our aggressive D-Line.

Bunch sets and utilizing Vernon Davis more. They didn't use many bunch sets against us in our first meeting. We struggle with and covering recieving TE's at times. If I were Kaep and saw Browner playing off the reciever and not jammimg I'd throw at him. They'll have a plan

4freakin9

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2w5ayphw said:
They just mentioned the Seahawks hangover

LOL, this hangover stuff is funny. While I find it a bit of a coincidence that teams that play the seahawks suck the next week, NFL players move on to the next game soon after the last game. It's not like the seahawks are putting opposing players in the ER so they cant play the next week. The "hangover" has as much to do with the niners playing grinder football the last few weeks and also playing teams that just played the seahawks.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
4freakin9":234bnva1 said:
-The Glove-":234bnva1 said:
They just mentioned the Seahawks hangover

LOL, this hangover stuff is funny. While I find it a bit of a coincidence that teams that play the seahawks suck the next week, NFL players move on to the next game soon after the last game. It's not like the seahawks are putting opposing players in the ER so they cant play the next week. The "hangover" has as much to do with the niners playing grinder football the last few weeks and also playing teams that just played the seahawks.

It is funny. I don't put much stock in it but if the trends continue, it becomes a little more legit

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":uukw5o99 said:

The Arizona game was a pretty good start, IMO. That was 34 points on a defense that's just about as good as SF (and maybe even better if you go by DVOA).

hawk45

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to Hardouche from Tits special teams. That was just idiocy for trying to catch it followed by incompetence at actually catching it.

Not that they were going to come back all the way but blech.

I still find Tim Ryan annoying.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Lol @ Pollard to ref "you're a (cat)! That's a bad call! They're paying you!"