Titans vs 9ers

davidonmi

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":9qthqy5h said:
Can we not let one niner comment turn this into a troll thread?
I don't understand why people don't just ignore him, geez

IllWill49

Reaction score
Brahn":2npym223 said:
SeaTown81":2npym223 said:
IllWill49":2npym223 said:
wow you guys sound like a bunch of bitter old ladies.. and INT Brock

If at any point in my life I troll a Niner board during a Hawk game against a different team, somebody please kill me. That is the epitome of a miserable existence.

Niner's fans are good at three things recently.

1) Celebrating wins by others teams vs us like they were the ones we played.

2) Showing up only when the Niner's are ahead in the game.

3) Quoting records from the pre internet era.

Fun Fact - Any Niners fan reading this thread, just made more reads this year then Kaep has.

now that is clever!

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Never seen so many Seahawks fans wanting to see the 49ers win in my entire life.

But the Seahawks hangover is looking real.

Edit-Was here after Seahawks loss and Colts loss, and last week before 49ers beat tardinals.

Brahn

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1rvmjkx8 said:
Never seen so many Seahawks fans wanting to see the 49ers win in my entire life.

Edit-Was here after Seahawks loss and Colts loss, and last week before 49ers beat tardinals.

I used to root for the Niner's often back in the day. Then we were placed in the NFCW and that all changed. I am sure some folks around here would agree.

Hell one of my fav Seahawks of all time Watters, was a Niner almost his whole career.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Brahn":2u7etqhc said:
5_Golden_Rings":2u7etqhc said:

I used to root for the Niner's often back in the day. Then we were placed in the NFCW and that all changed. I am sure some folks around here would agree.

Hell one of my fav Seahawks of all time Watters, was a Niner almost his whole career.

Yup. I was a Montana/Rice fan as a kid. Those 2 are still my favorite

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Brahn":1f4tsk00 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1f4tsk00 said:

Ironically I rooted for Seattle when Holmgren took over and Ricky went there. In any.case, I wonder why The.Seahawk Hangover thing is.going on.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I've always disliked the Niners. I used to root hard for the Cowboys to beat them in the '90s. I have also always hated the Steelers, strangely, so the Cowboys putting it on the Steelers in the Super Bowl overjoyed me greatly.

Oddly, I like Bill Cowher, though. I started to like Bill Walsh once I learned more about how the Bengals were too stupid to make him HC and just let him go and once I understood just how much he changed the way offense is played in the NFL.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I don't get how you know its going to Boldin or Davis and they still can't cover them

davidonmi

Reaction score
why do people keep giving boldin free releases? I just don't get it. His hands are inhuman

Brahn

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":fojxtqml said:
Brahn":fojxtqml said:
5_Golden_Rings":fojxtqml said:

Ironically I rooted for Seattle when Holmgren took over and Ricky went there. In any.case, I wonder why The.Seahawk Hangover thing is.going on.

This team is really physical. I truly feel they cause teams to play every down, every play. In the NFL energy management guys will take plays off here and there if they are not key.The Hawks focus on never slowing down physically. I think people try to match it at first, but over time it drains you physically and emotionally. Leaving you a bit numb the following week. I would not expect many prime teams to lose after playing us. I was surprised when the Niners lost to the Colts. I was also surprised on how well the Colts looked.

davidonmi

Reaction score
not solf on kaepernick or the passing game, but everything else looks pretty damn formidable on that team, we need HFA

davidonmi

Reaction score
BTW I can only imagine what the titans will do next week, playing SEA and SF back to back has to be physically draining

IllWill49

Reaction score
davidonmi":2ovwheku said:
BTW I can only imagine what the titans will do next week, playing SEA and SF back to back has to be physically draining

Did you see what ST Louis did to Houston ??

davidonmi

Reaction score
IllWill49":2dx6enrb said:
davidonmi":2dx6enrb said:

Did you see what ST Louis did to Houston ??
yeah, lucky for the titans though they have a buy week, can't imagine a better time for one

davidonmi

Reaction score
titans need to pull locker, this game is over and he's clearly not 100% yet

IllWill49

Reaction score
BTW I apologize for the trollish remarks earlier, I realize you guys are probably the best team in the NFC atm and Wilson is doing amazing things this year, Its been hard playing second fiddle this year after 2 years of dominance.

No hard feelings I hope

-The Glove-

Reaction score
IllWill49":3rst9zmv said:
BTW I apologize for the trollish remarks earlier, I realize you guys are probably the best team in the NFC atm and Wilson is doing amazing things this year, Its been hard playing second fiddle this year after 2 years of dominance.

No hard feelings I hope

Respect