Time To Serve It Up

Rainger

Reaction score
I have my napkin so get me that plate of crow please. I've been waiting and convinced Geno was going to implode. I dont think its going to happen now. Thats on me. I admit I was wrong.
Thank you Pitt. Well done. This team is for real. Pete said it was. All of us (including me) had doubts. Pete didn't. In Pete I trust.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I have my napkin so get me that plate of crow please. I've been waiting and convinced Geno was going to implode. I dont think its going to happen now. Thats on me. I admit I was wrong.
Dude I think we all have been waiting some sooner other later. But truth to be told, I had him written off in the preseason. But once I saw more of him, and realized the nfl is an “any given Sunday” type sport.. Well I gotta admit he’s been calm, composed.. fire up like today with the ref. And a real leader this team on offense hasn’t had in a while. Lockett and Geno after Geno was pissed at the refs.. was great to see. Lockett looked like his days of old and even did some strutting and celebrating directed at the chargers sideline.

Geno gave Seattle the chip back on its shoulder that Russell Had brushed off.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Heck, I even watched the Barstool Pro Football Show and Nick Mangold was the guest. He was convinced Geno was going to come down to earth and he was his teammate in New York. I dont think so.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Many of us here, were dead wrong on Geno who seems to be just getting stronger week to week. With a W the crow tastes better. Geno is a solid QB this season, 7 games in and he is a steady capable reliable and heady player.

The D as well is starting to ‘feel it’ which to me is making me very happy as the O is showing strength and balance. Today to keep The Chargers to 53 yards of rushing O was huge. They could be rounding into something special.

Last edited:

Latest posts