THIS IS OUR SUPER BOWL

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If we go 3-14 with beating Denver and a 49er sweep I’d be content. But if we ball out tonight and get that dub it changes things a little knowing where we stand as a squad and the potential of playoffs

toffee

Reaction score
A bit unrealistic to think fans are going to treat the greatest QB in their franchises's history who forced his way out via a trade, who's btw coming back in the FIRST game since the trade.

Maybe if this was 2-3 years later the resentment wouldn't be this raw, but I fully expect Lumen to be off the hook tonight with energy and boo's every time Russ steps onto the field.

Unless he throws for three straight TD's to open the game or something that shuts the crowd up. But anything short of that it's going to be ugly for Russ. Fans are pissed.
That's not what the national media have been reporting, poor Russ was so unloved by the Hawks, evil Pete kept calling plays that made MVP impossible, and devil John kept trying to trade him after he has done so much for the team. Russ left with tears and his heart still has a corner for Seattle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That's not what the national media have been reporting, poor Russ was so unloved by the Hawks, evil Pete kept calling plays that made MVP impossible, and devil John kept trying to trade him after he has done so much for the team. Russ left with tears and his heart still has a corner for Seattle.

I do think Russ was butthurt after finding out we tried to trade him in 2018 to the Browns, probably why he demanded the no trade clause in his next contract.

But make no mistake, this divorce was mutual, and in fact I'd probably guess he made the relationship so contentious that he really left John and Pete no choice.

It's weird though that so many people in the media and fan sites like this are trying to gatekeep what they think fans should do tonight.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk your obsession with me is unhealthy! I didn't even mention my sources here and your still bringing it up! I understand I'm a big deal here but you need to relax!

I'm beginning to think Soulfish is jealous and is one of the Karen's who complained to management about my sources!
We have a long standing understanding here at .net.

Anyone that isn’t willing to divulge their “sources” is considered as nothing more than a troll.

Inside information is nothing more than rumor or speculation without providing the source.

You calling yourself “a big deal around here” changes nothing in regards to this.

Consider this a friendly reminder, and understand that any future posts claiming “inside info” or “I know someone” will be edited to reflect rumor/speculation, or possibly deleted all together.
Obviously if you’re willing to reveal your source and make a direct quote you are free to post it.

I assure you, nobody is after you, and post of that nature should be reported. If your posts including insider info were reported that’s exactly how it should be.

If you have any issues with this friendly reminder please feel free to contact the ownership.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

We have a long standing understanding here at .net.

Anyone that isn’t willing to divulge their “sources” is considered as nothing more than a troll.

Inside information is nothing more than rumor or speculation without providing the source.

You calling yourself “a big deal around here” changes nothing in regards to this.

Consider this a friendly reminder, and understand that any future posts claiming “inside info” or “I know someone” will be edited to reflect rumor/speculation, or possibly deleted all together.
Obviously if you’re willing to reveal your source and make a direct quote you are free to post it.

I assure you, nobody is after you, and post of that nature should be reported. If your posts including insider info were reported that’s exactly how it should be.

If you have any issues with this friendly reminder please feel free to contact the ownership.
Not sure what your point is, I was told to stop and I did. Weeks ago. Go look at my posts ive said nothing about my source since i was told to stop. Its not my fault you, and others, keep bringing it up every time I post.

I told you this earlier today in a response you conveniently ignored.

I said nothing about sources today, nor in any days recently. I made a regular post this morning and you brought up the source thing to mock me. Which is fine, I could care less, but don't go and act like I've been posting the rumors I heard anymore.

You guys don't want me to do it so I stopped. Weeks ago. Sorry you can't let it go.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Not sure what your point is, I was told to stop and I did. Weeks ago. Go look at my posts ive said nothing about my source since i was told to stop. Its not my fault you, and others, keep bringing it up every time I post.

I said nothing about sources today, nor in any days recently. I made a regular post this morning and you brought up the source thing to mock me. Which is fine, I could care less, but don't go and act like I've been posting the rumors I heard anymore.

You guys don't want me to do it so I stopped. Weeks ago. Sorry you can't let it go.
It must be all of your fans 🤣

toffee

Reaction score

He just needed some of your attention, have you posted something juicy that triggered attention? I for one haven't seen you quote "your sources" recently.

knownone

Reaction score
This whole "nothing matters but beating Russell" mindset is silly. You have to win without him if the goal is to prove him wrong. You don't prove anything by beating him and finishing the season 1-16.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Steve Young says we have "no chance". Guess everyone should just go home then...bummer

OP
OP
W

Welshers

He just needed some of your attention, have you posted something juicy that triggered attention? I for one haven't seen you quote "your sources" recently.
Bingo! I stopped quoting my source as soon as they asked me to! I would never have done it if I knew how badly some rumors were going to upset grown men!

Funnily enough everything I said came true! But I never complained and buried the subject! I'm beginning to think there is a small but vocal group of karens/haters conspiring against me here.

I may have to look into contacting the Arizona cardinals fan who owns this forum about granting me some kind of immunity! The fake news haters want me banned! They rigged the election bigly!

JPatera76

Reaction score
Fands more or less Boo'd very very very few cheers. But nothing really comparable previous QB coach team break ups were on much better terms not... 4 or 5 yrs in the making

strohmin

Reaction score
I dont care if we go 1 - 15. BUT PLEASE JUST WIN TONIGHT!!!! PLEAAASSEEE!!!

TIMD

Reaction score
Nothing better than watching Russ go down in a sack

pmedic920

Reaction score

It was just “a friendly reminder”.