"They wrote me off, but I ain't write back"

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
That's why you root for your guys. That's why you don't write a guy off on his past. That's why you stick to the tale of the tape. Geno did an objectively good job in the preseason and a lot of last year based on the tape.

I wasn't just rooting for the guy - I was TELLING people what he's capable of. Not what he's certain to do - but what he's CAPABLE of.

This is his redemption. 8 years of being laughed at by millions of people, and then his own fanbase.

Again, whatever happens from here happens. This is an insane redemption arc, and it happened for the MF Seattle Seahawks in the face of unanimous doubt.

Scout

Reaction score
It seems Geno has a good working relationship with Waldron and PC. I hope he continues to excel.

keasley45

Reaction score
That's why you root for your guys. That's why you don't write a guy off on his past. That's why you stick to the tale of the tape. Geno did an objectively good job in the preseason and a lot of last year based on the tape.

I wasn't just rooting for the guy - I was TELLING people what he's capable of. Not what he's certain to do - but what he's CAPABLE of.

This is his redemption. 8 years of being laughed at by millions of people, and then his own fanbase.

Again, whatever happens from here happens. This is an insane redemption arc, and it happened for the MF Seattle Seahawks in the face of unanimous doubt.
Preach.

What he did tonight, the potential for it was there for anyone to see going back to last year. The Jags weren't a throw away game. His performance wasn't an aberration.

17 for 18 and 2 td's. Russ never did that against a top D. The offense functions. It always has.

And if Geno can do that with it, than what will a franchise talent do?

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Preach.

What he did tonight, the potential for it was there for anyone to see going back to last year. The Jags weren't a throw away game. His performance wasn't an aberration.

17 for 18 and 2 td's. Russ never did that against a top D. The offense functions. It always has.

And if Geno can do that with it, than what will a franchise talent do?
Those same Jags went and beat the Bills in Buffalo a week after Smith had his great game against them. Everyone here on .NET was drooling over Josh Allen and wishing the Seahawks had traded Wilson years ago and drafted Allen. Well, that same Josh Allen failed to do what Smith did against the Jags last year!

Latest posts