The most ideal next team for Russell Wilson

Welshers2

Reaction score
Me3 will probably go try his hand at acting in Hollywood... what he always really wanted to do. He will not get to start ever again in the NFL after his time at Denver and there is no way ME3 will be a team player on the bench. Never in 1,000 years could he handle having to let someone else get all the glory. So ME3 will quit and go act in some B movies

keasley45

Reaction score
Me3 will probably go try his hand at acting in Hollywood... what he always really wanted to do. He will not get to start ever again in the NFL after his time at Denver and there is no way ME3 will be a team player on the bench. Never in 1,000 years could he handle having to let someone else get all the glory. So ME3 will quit and go act in some B movies

Not with his subway commercials as his audition reel.

Would have to be C movies

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Not with his subway commercials as his audition reel.

Would have to be C movies
Not even C movies.

Russ would be a perfect fit for christian movie fare, with his phony personality and predisposition to spout cliches and platitudes.

A sequel to Kirk Cameron's terrible, no good 2014 Saving Christmas comes to mind. Those types of movies are a perfect fit for Russ.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Not even C movies.

Russ would be a perfect fit for christian movie fare, with his phony personality and predisposition to spout cliches and platitudes.

A sequel to Kirk Cameron's terrible, no good 2014 Saving Christmas comes to mind. Those types of movies are a perfect fit for Russ.

...or something along the lines of the recent movie (The Sound of Freedom, and yes, I had to look it up) about a guy (Tim Ballard, had to look that up too) who was supposedly fighting child trafficking and sex crimes and is now credibly accused of being a sex criminal himself during the time the film was being made, a movie that was funded by a guy (Fabian Marta, and yes, I had to look that up too) who has actually been charged with child kidnapping.

The subject is obviously infinitely more serious, but I see an analogy there to Wilson leaving the Seahawks because Pete Carroll was supposedly holding him back and supposedly insisting on outdated concepts and schemes and dooming the Seahawks' chances at success, and then Wilson finally getting what he wanted, leading to him becoming a national laughingstock and the rough equivalent for Broncos fans of what Dan McGwire would be for Seahawks fans if the Seahawks had spent two first-round picks and two second-round picks on him and given him the 1990s equivalent of $154M guaranteed as a rookie, while Carroll led the expected-to-be-among-the-worst-in-the-league Seahawks to the playoffs.

Last edited:

Slick

Reaction score
This thread I didn’t read at all except for the title, again. But does anyone realize how amazing “The Thing” by John Carpenter was? Perfect movie. No annoying women in it either!

Next team is New York (pick one) as a stop gap/hype man.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Um.....

The Bad News Bears.

Of course, he'd be going back to baseball - probably not the worst thing - the football thing doesn't seem to be working out ;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Um.....

The Bad News Bears.

Of course, he'd be going back to baseball - probably not the worst thing - the football thing doesn't seem to be working out ;)
Too old for baseball now.
Maybe he should be a QB coach?Teach scramble drills and how to do your own
playbook over the team playbook.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I think Russ would be a good fit in Miami. He could get a lot of playing time backing up Tua. Plus his check downs would have more potential with all that speed the Dolphins have on offense.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hes no longer an nfl caliber starter..he could get on as a back up but I dont think his ego will allow that. I think he teams up with the rock and they smell what Russ is cooking on a team there. Maybe part owner.

GemCity

Reaction score
Could make a restaurant league. You’ve seen Kittle, Jefferson, etc for the likes of Little Caesars.

Subway Dangerwiches with me3 at the helm? Oooohhhwheeeeee

LTH

Reaction score
The only logical place would be Vegas

LTH

NoGain

Reaction score
How much money does RW leave on the table if he retires? How much incentive (pride aside) does he have to retire at this time?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This thread I didn’t read at all except for the title, again. But does anyone realize how amazing “The Thing” by John Carpenter was? Perfect movie. No annoying women in it either!

Next team is New York (pick one) as a stop gap/hype man.
Hey now...my opinion is that it was full of Norwegians that never actually hunted (pure bullshit by the way) and the most retarded group of Americans ever all of them deserved death.