Next destination for Russell Wilson?

toffee

Reaction score
Wilson was released, he is a free agent that any team can sign. Where should he go?

I think the wildest would be Chicago, instead of using their #1 overall on a poor man's Russell Wilson, they can now sign the real deal on the cheap. Trade #1 for multiple picks to build that best OL to protect Wilson.

Other than the Bear, Falcons? Steelers?

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
There's a number of possible destinations, about 7-8, or 1/4 of all the teams in the league. The Patriots would make a ton of sense as they may draft a QB in the first round but might not want to start him from the get-go yet not commit the entire season to a learning curve for him. The other notable veteran QB on the market is Kirk Cousins, but Russell would be a helluva lot cheaper.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Guessing the Steelers or Falcons. I think Tomlin likes him and wants a more veteran QB.

Maybe outside chance of the Raiders. If he doesnt land on a team though this season I think he is out the league. Can't see him ever being a backup.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Wilton was released, he is a free agent that any team can sign. Where should he go?

I think the wildest would be Chicago, instead using their #1 overall on a poor men's Russell Wilson, they can now sign the real deal on the cheap. Trade #1 for multiple picks to build that best OL to protect Wilson.

Other than the Bear, Falcons? Steelers?
If he's gonna go **** over another club - my vote's the Stealers!!!!!!!

C'mon Russ - you'll love Pittsburgh - it's 'just like LA' - except - well, you know in an armpit of the universe kinda opposite nothing like LA at all kinda way - but seriously - you could afford 28 bathrooms there!!!! Maybe even 36!!!!!! You could have a bathroom for every day of the month! The real estate market is in the crapper!

Now the most important question: If he ended up with the Stealers - WHAT would his tagline be?!?! What's the Pittsburgh equivalent of "Let's Ride!"

Too funny. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm hungry. I could use a DangerWich!

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Mark it: The 2024 Wilson we will see should be the best Russell Wilson in the last 8 years, mature, humbled, and hungry for revenge. He will double down on his corniness and create new slogans weekly.

Mark it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Patriots. They are likely going to move on from Mac Jones, they're sitting on the #2 pick, and might want a bridge quarterback that can take some initial pressure off their QBOTF for a season or two until he's ready to start. A cheap Russell Wilson would fit the bill nicely.

Echawks

Reaction score
unless he gets in a good situation and plays deep into the playoffs, his HOF chances are near zero… He would have to win it all to even have a shot.

xray

Reaction score
Mark it: The 2024 Wilson we will see should be the best Russell Wilson in the last 8 years, mature, humbled, and hungry for revenge. He will double down on his corniness and create new slogans weekly.

Mark it.
^^
Praze gawd...yasssssssssss !!

Raifers

Reaction score
Maybe he just sits out until mid season when some likely playoff team needs him because their starter got injured for the year

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Any team that signs for Wilson must, yes must reach out to Schneider and trade for realtor Lockett, Wilson ain't Wilson without his realtor.

Shall we settle for a high second round pick?

Last edited: