The lesser known Brutal Schedule is coming up

Mizak

Reaction score
No not the Rams, 49ers, Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles. I’m talking about Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens in 2 weeks.

Browns, #1 Total Defense, #1 Pass Defense, #4 Rush Defense, #5 Points allowed Per Game.

Ravens, #2 Total Defense, #2 Pass Defense, #10 Rush Defense, #4 Points allowed Per Game.

Its not gonna be easy for the Seahawks Offense cuz they are playing elite defenses in 2 weeks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If we can beat the Cardinals and go 4-2, and beat the Browns and go 5-2, we may be in decent shape to withstand the true gauntlet after those games.

rjdriver

Reaction score
We play the Browns in our throwbacks. The 12's should be extra rowdy for that game!

We have to win. I will lose what hope I have left in humanity if we don't win in those.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Shoot, I could see us dropping the next game to the tards. Geno and his one TD per game need to step it up. We are loaded with weapons on offense. O-line needs to figure out how to run block FFS.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WE MUST NOT LOSE IN OUR THROWBACKS!!!!!

Bucs lost in their creamcicles...This must not happen to us! Oh the humanity!!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Nah, remember, it wasn't on him yesterday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
o line is inconsistent. there were times when he had all day and times where the O-line looked like dogshirt. as bad as they are at pass blocking the are even worse at run blocking.

knownone

Reaction score
We match up better against the Browns than the Niners. The Niner's primary weakness is run defense and defending play action, which is just about the only thing the Browns offense does well. We've been lights out against the run.

White Devil

Reaction score
Iron also puts Ls on the board that effect playoff seeding/chances.
It is what it is..they step up and play well or lose. This team is still trying to figure out who they are. I'm not worried about seeding or the playoffs.

If the offense can't find a better rhythm and more consistent success, nothing matters.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
The Seahawks need to wake rhe $%#@ up, for real. Letting games go like last week is just wrong, haha. Can't throw games away like that. Kudos to Cinci for rising up, Seattle showed up but left a lot to be desired.

Browns and Ravens should be fun.