The day before.....WHO will they pick first?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jared Verse.

Although I think McDonald, from his Baltimore days, has a love for 350-lb-ish O-Lineman. So it could be one of those if he doesn't insist on a defensive thumper.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
John specifically mentioned 15-20 on his show. I think it's safe to say it's in that range.
Since the show is public, any other team personnel can see what John thinks…I gotta somewhat think Schneider wants to keep information and grades close to vest possible….Schneider saying this publically has got to be more so tactical than anything….

If you can get a few teams to believe you also have first round grades on certain players, they’ll like need to trade more assets to trade with Seattle.

I think Schneider is playing coy and everything he is saying publicly is very tactical, in a sense…

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I want to say Powers-Jackson after a trade down, but I think their real must-have is T'Vondre Sweat -- who probably won't last until the 3rd.

I don't think edge is a priority. Baltimore led the league in sacks with Clowney and Odafe Oweh. They don't rely on winning 1:1 matchups to get pressure.

What they do need is someone who can eat double teams all day in the middle.

While I think Nwosu/Mafe compare favorably with Clowney/Oweh; I don't think Reed/Hankins can compare with Michael Pierce. If Sweat can come in and take over for Hankins at some point, I really would prefer Reed in the DE rotation with Jones and Williams, instead of Myles Adams or Mike Morris.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I want the pick to be Murphy. Putting on my seahawks hat though, it feels like the pick is always out of left field. I know they want to beef up the lines so I'm gonna go with....

Amarius Mims

Chevy

Reaction score
After a trade down from #16 in the 1st round...DT/DE Braden Fiske. He is crazy athletic, productive, non-stop motor, and great team guy. I think teammates will gravitate towards him because of his non-stop motor on the field and his authentic personality.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I want the pick to be Murphy. Putting on my seahawks hat though, it feels like the pick is always out of left field. I know they want to beef up the lines so I'm gonna go with....

Amarius Mims
Hearing Mims could be gone in the top 10-15 now.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ve been saying there’s no way we take a QB.

But, you know how you lower expectations sometimes so you’re not disappointed? It’s the day before the draft…I have to stop lying.

I’m fixated on Penix. Injury history and all.

If we can’t manage that, Verse, Latu or Murphy.

Latu vs Verse is hard…Latu is the most skilled pass rusher coming in imo…Verse is the strongest. The neck injury gives me pause…

CactusJack

Reaction score
Makes sense. Pretty sure JS is 0-ffer on picks from 20-50.
JSN is a keeper. But he's definitely had his share of whiffs in the past. Especially when picking in the mid-late 20's. His track record in that range isn't great.

It's why I'm more than good with them sticking & taking the BPA at 16.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Tomorrow will definitely be interesting. It's Schneiders show now. Looking forward to seeing how different or similar it looks like to years past.

12forlife

Reaction score
Well if we stick @ #16 which I would shock me, I'm guessing the pick has to be Byron Murphy II.

Latest posts