That was a BEATDOWN

olyfan63

Reaction score
James in PA":36v0arh7 said:
Unfortunately they have Oakland next game. If they were playing anyone decent next week they would be done. The Seahawks (as usual) will be the ones to finish them off the week after that.

I'm predicting Raiders over Niners as the upset special of the week.
Raiders beat KC, the team we couldn't. It's not like KC wasn't playing hard, especially against a divisional rival.
The Raiders were just a step away against us all day, yes, with lots of our talent on the shelf, but they made a legit game out of it. New Raiders coach has them playing hard. Derek Carr at QB is the real deal, possible top 5 QB, for sure top 10, in the making, just needs to keep getting experience. Some of the Raiders young talent looked promising. I'm seeing a Niner implosion coming right up..

TAB420

Reaction score
TAB420":2e23sqzr said:
James in PA":2e23sqzr said:
Unfortunately they have Oakland next game. If they were playing anyone decent next week they would be done. The Seahawks (as usual) will be the ones to finish them off the week after that.

IDK. Oakland has had a lot of close games and their coming off a huge division win. Niner's may not re-group from tonight. I'm calling for a Raider's upset.

Boom................