...that effort won't win a title

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":29220rsk said:
kidhawk":29220rsk said:
ANYONE who says that effort won't win a title is about as stupid as a person can be.

You could argue that the execution we saw won't win a title.

What's the difference?

The writer is saying playing like dog crap for 55 minutes and committing 5 turnovers isn't going to win the SB. Hard to argue isn't it.

Sometimes I think you guys get all offended sometimes reading critical things about the Hawks without stepping back and actually thinking about what was said. Saying the coin flip was lucky is dumb, but the rest of the comments are fair as hell.

I don't know how it's hard to argue. We just won the NFC Title game playing exactly how we played. I don't believe the Super Bowl is that much different than the NFC Title game and don't believe the Patriots are much (if any) better than the Packers.

The fact is, we won. There are no ifs ands or buts. We won the game. The Packers didn't lose that game. If anything, we were the ones who were giving the game away, but our players never once stopped giving 100% effort to win the game. It is EXACTLY the type of effort we saw in the NFCCG that wins ugly games.

Latest posts