Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This thread sort of proves my point on a micro level. No one in here is outraged by it and we just hear people talking about how outraged everyone is. Media loves to get people arguing over things that aren't real. We need to quit falling for it.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
This thread sort of proves my point on a micro level. No one in here is outraged by it and we just hear people talking about how outraged everyone is. Media loves to get people arguing over things that aren't real. We need to quit falling for it.
Agreed, but there does seem to be outrage about the alleged outrage.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Ain't nobody mad about moms and sisters, just the attractive girlfriends.

Hmm, wonder why that is?

So you're saying athletes sisters and mothers aren't attractive? Many of them are. There are many coaches with hot daughters, too. I don't see anyone getting fatigued with them.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
So you're saying athletes sisters and mothers aren't attractive? Many of them are. There are many coaches with hot daughters, too. I don't see anyone getting fatigued with them.
Taylor doesn‘t bother me. I got sick of the constant Saleh & Ryans (as DC) sideline shots. You know damn well that was eye candy to grow a demographic.

Really it’s not even the pandering, it‘s the over exposure.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
What I'd like to know is, even if people are upset over other people being attractive and successful, how is that any different than people getting upset over the rich getting richer?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
A quick search turned up 143,000,000 results. Several near the top revealed varied demographics of the originators.

This is from November: "It's not just the men. Data shows only a 1% difference between the sexes' reported Taylor-fatigue — 89.9% for men and 88.9% for women. As for age brackets, respondents in their thirties are the most vocally disdainful, with a disapproval rate topping 92%, while those 24-and-under and 76-and-over are slightly more tolerant of "Traylor" at around 87%. And although Kansans and Missourians remain among the least disillusioned by the Swift inundation, a resounding 85.9% and 83.8% want to see less of her, respectively.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...lor-swift-in-football-coverage-301982425.html

Personally I don't mind it in the least.

Damn, 89% of Americans are mentally ill misogynists?

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Yeah she doesn't do anything for me either in the looks department. Wouldn't mind her bank account though.
Yeah I don't understand the physical attraction.
But then again I do prefer my women to be white( am I allowed to say that?) with a ghetto booty.
She has no booty. Too skinny and too much makeup.
My wife loves her music . I prefer reggae.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Including most of the women, for the weirdest twist of all.

Gosh, it's almost as if NFL fans simply have a tolerance for non-football related attention during the broadcast and in the media. Why would football fans have a tolerance on the amount of attention given to people and things that are not related to football during broadcasts and the media, where they're likely looking for actual football-related content? It just doesn't make sense. I can't figure out this advanced equation.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand the physical attraction.
But then again I do prefer my women to be white( am I allowed to say that?) with a ghetto booty.
She has no booty. Too skinny and too much makeup.
My wife loves her music . I prefer reggae.

I think Taylor Swift is attractive. I wouldn't say no if she wanted to ****. Unless she has STDs. Even then, the STDs would need to be visible. Because I don't waste time asking questions about that sort of thing.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Keep POLITICS out of the thread or you will be shot.

...Or banned, or something, I forget.

I'm a bit guilty of this. My apologies.

If you must punish me, I'd rather be shot than banned. Is that a testament to how much I love this place, or how suicidal I am? I'll let your imagination run wild with that one.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It's not my opinion, it's what's happening.

If you'd like to refute my factual information, then please do so. By all means, show me all the young people, minorities and liberals who hate to see Taylor Swift on their NFL broadcasts.
Just like your assumption how on earth can it be proven either way? Seeing a right wing politician complain about it doesn't validate your argument.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's not my opinion, it's what's happening.

If you'd like to refute my factual information, then please do so. By all means, show me all the young people, minorities and liberals who hate to see Taylor Swift on their NFL broadcasts.

But it’s not. I’d argue it’s 10-1 people being outraged over the outrage than people actually outraged. We fall for this shit every single time. Like I posted above I’m surrounded by conservatives at work, social media etc being on the east side and I can’t find any examples of people actually being outraged. My guess is your social media is inundated with people talking about it and not actual people who are.

From red Starbucks cups to Taylor swift, all this stuff is being driven by fake social media outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.