Sweep!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Gotta say that if we aren’t winning championships I’m glad to sweep the Niners. Too many Niner fans here for my liking.

I’d also like to finish out against the division by splitting with the Rams and Cardinals.

James in PA

Reaction score
Too little, too late for this season -- but sweeping the Niners and bringing them back down to earth is always a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyfan63

Reaction score
kidhawk":3pgsufod said:
Gotta say that if we aren’t winning championships I’m glad to sweep the Niners. Too many Niner fans here for my liking.

I’d also like to finish out against the division by splitting with the Rams and Cardinals.
I think it's more that tons of Hawks fans have bailed during all the losing this season, so it only SEEMS like there are more Niner fans. Most of the Niner fans who post regularly on this board are a positive presence. We just need more of the Hawk fans to come back. A few more wins will help that. This team actually looked pretty decent today, in all 3 phases, O, D, and Specials. Let's hope it's the start of a run of W's.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Feels good to sweep the 69ers and to remind them who their daddy is.... and that's even in a down year.
We packed their fudge to be blunt and to the point. It would've been a blowout had it not been for 2 goal line turnovers by Gerald "Duct Tape" Everett. He played about as poorly as you can play and almost ended up costing us the ball game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Always nice to put the Whiners back in their box when they get a little over excited.

LTH

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":38dyhbdu said:
Always nice to put the Whiners back in their box when they get a little over excited.

I got a lot of friends in SF... It's our night tonight hahahahahah!!! I love it!!!

LTH

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Always nice to beat SF. It's about the best consolation prize you can hope for in a shit season. Only thing better in a losing season would be a complete division sweep.

Has any team ever won all their division games, but still lost the division?

LTH

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":3df8pish said:
Always nice to beat SF. It's about the best consolation prize you can hope for in a $h!t season. Only thing better in a losing season would be a complete division sweep.

Has any team ever won all their division games, but still lost the division?

Stat guys your on!

kidhawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":2k3clr4d said:
kidhawk":2k3clr4d said:

I think it's more that tons of Hawks fans have bailed during all the losing this season, so it only SEEMS like there are more Niner fans. Most of the Niner fans who post regularly on this board are a positive presence. We just need more of the Hawk fans to come back. A few more wins will help that. This team actually looked pretty decent today, in all 3 phases, O, D, and Specials. Let's hope it's the start of a run of W's.

Nah, it’s always been like that here. Not having an NFL team and living next to an army and Air Force base means lots of fans from other teams. We’ve held polls and it usually ends with Seahawks number 1, Packers a close second and Niners not that far behind in third.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I have a couple of friends that are huge Niners fans, so this win does wonders for my bragging rights. It's the only positive that this team has given me this season.