so who do we want at QB next year now

classicaaron

Reaction score
Im going out and saying the best possible would be Famous Jameis. Free agent, can throw the deep ball really well to utilize DK and Lockette. I dare say they could even still be a playoff contender if they hit on the draft and free agency well enough. It certainly wouldnt just be a complete throw away season.

I dont think any qb prospects in this draft will amount to anything so i wouldnt bother wasting a pick on any of them. i cant see anyone else coming in thats not just a career back up.

So what other options are there, curious to hear what everyone else thinks and who im possibly forgetting about.

Elemas

Reaction score
Drew Lock. There’s the .net game manager savior and peep this, he’s 6’4”.

Can’t wait to see how it pans out you sexy geniuses.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Either Willis, Ridder, or Corral will be a Seahawk.

Rat

Reaction score
Long term: Bailey Zappe impressed the hell out of me last year. I'd jump all over him in rounds 2-3.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
classicaaron":3qrq87lh said:
Im going out and saying the best possible would be Famous Jameis. Free agent, can throw the deep ball really well to utilize DK and Lockette. I dare say they could even still be a playoff contender if they hit on the draft and free agency well enough. It certainly wouldnt just be a complete throw away season.

I dont think any qb prospects in this draft will amount to anything so i wouldnt bother wasting a pick on any of them. i cant see anyone else coming in thats not just a career back up.

So what other options are there, curious to hear what everyone else thinks and who im possibly forgetting about.

Pete would have a coronary every time Winston threw the rock. You know how he feels about interceptions.

baumer64

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":2d3ikw6h said:
Gardner minshew

He's my initial thought too. He wants a chance to play and I would guess Philly doesn't want the distraction of of QB controversy. I wouldn't think he would cost too much in trade and he's put up decent numbers.

Just my $.02

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to scouting the qbs in the draft.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
A really annoying Packer fan said there are rumours they are looking at Love and that the Pack can get a 2nd for him. I really hope not. Said fan will be even more unsufferable than he is now

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":14deyul9 said:
A really annoying Packer fan said there are rumours they are looking at Love and that the Pack can get a 2nd for him. I really hope not. Said fan will be even more unsufferable than he is now

Oh so his intro will be.

[youtube]6c72c9ySINI[/youtube]

Lousy recording however.

James in PA

Reaction score
Kaep!! When asked why the Hawks brought him in for a look a few years back but didn't sign him, Pete said, "he's a starter."
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rat

Reaction score
Cyrus12":20jjkb5b said:
I wouldn't be shocked to see a trade that sees Derek Carr here soon.

I could see it. When the Raiders realized the other three QBs in their division are Mahomes, Russ, and Herbert, they probably just said "screw it, let's tear this down".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've honestly never understood why so many people (not saying on here) are so down on Carr. He's a pretty solid QB. He would be a good stop gap imo. Shoot, I wonder if they are going to look at Marcus Mariotta as a FA.

Rat

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1b11ysyp said:
I'm actually looking forward to scouting the qbs in the draft.

I respect your opinions; let me know what you think about Bailey Zappe if he ends up being in your study. I really think he's going to be a huge steal for somebody.