Senior Bowl Week is here!

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Duwand looked good all day, and really handled Carter in this rep:

The broadcast coverage didn't do a great job with the one on ones but tomorrow should be a little more interesting on NFL network. From the broadcast coverage we saw it looked like Daniel Scott, Karl Brooks, Duwand Jones, KJ Henry, and Luke Musgrave had a good day.

PFF has a pretty good day 1 recap here:

I didn’t see Carter till the Army/Navy game and I was pretty underwhelmed by him. He had decent sack numbers but possibly it was the competition he was seeing wasn’t that great

GemCity

Reaction score
I'm going to be watching Tyson Bagent. Any dude that throws for 53 tds in a single season and holds all time college fb records needs to be paid attention to, especially with his nfl frame and arm talent. If he shines at the bowl and combine, he could really shake things up. The Bleacher Report also listed the Hawks as the best destination for him, so he could sit behind Geno for a year.
Performance

He didn’t look so good. His stats are incredible but the talent level in his division most certainly is not.

Of course, there are exceptions but a lot of what I’m seeing about him isn’t pointing that direction.

Never know though!

BASF

Reaction score
Performance

He didn’t look so good. His stats are incredible but the talent level in his division most certainly is not.

Of course, there are exceptions but a lot of what I’m seeing about him isn’t pointing that direction.

Never know though!
The biggest thing that will determine his success in being drafted and where is how well he takes to the coaching this week. I don't want to say that he hasn't had good coaching, but the NFL coaching is light years ahead of what he had. If he takes to it and applies himself, teams will jump at him.

OP
OP
AgentDib

AgentDib

Reaction score
Tank Dell is a real enigma. He has been uncoverable and looks like the best receiver in Mobile by a mile. He's also really small, measuring at just 163lbs at 5'8". For comparison, Eskridge is an inch taller and was 30lbs! heavier.

That being said, Dell gets insane separation with really crisp routes. He also has a 6' wingspan, attacks the football in the air, and just looks like Doug Baldwin. However, unlike Baldwin he's probably going to be selected sometime on day 2 and you have to wonder if he can hold up.

Chevy

Reaction score
Tank Dell is a real enigma. He has been uncoverable and looks like the best receiver in Mobile by a mile. He's also really small, measuring at just 163lbs at 5'8". For comparison, Eskridge is an inch taller and was 30lbs! heavier.

That being said, Dell gets insane separation with really crisp routes. He also has a 6' wingspan, attacks the football in the air, and just looks like Doug Baldwin. However, unlike Baldwin he's probably going to be selected sometime on day 2 and you have to wonder if he can hold up.
Tank Dell IMO is proving himself as a low 1st round - high 2nd round prospect. Tank gives QBs an immediate target to throw to, he is has great start stop and route running to be an elite 1st read for a QB. Considering our current starting WRs, I want Tank with our 2nd round pick.

getnasty

Reaction score

I feel like these little jitterbugs always catch my eye but i can't think of any of them that ever make it. That being said i still would love to have Dell on the roster.

Chevy

Reaction score
I feel like these little jitterbugs always catch my eye but i can't think of any of them that ever make it. That being said i still would love to have Dell on the roster.
I think he is more than a jitterbug, I think he is a complete WR. Plug and play day one. I think maybe the nearest comp is DeSean Jackson. At the combine Jackson was 5'9" 169 lbs with 29 inch arm length.

DeSean Jackson college highlights.

Seattle Person

Reaction score

Normally I am with you but Dell's ability to separate really stands out. He's small but if you whiff on your press then it's good bye. I have been watching some of the 1-1s and every DB he goes up against are afraid to press him because they know they probably won't touch him.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I don't see how he would survive very long without injury however. But who knows. Maybe he can.

BASF

Reaction score
I don't see how he would survive very long without injury however. But who knows. Maybe he can.
As was pointed out, Desean Jackson was almost the same size and he missed twenty-two games in his first ten years in the league. That is not all that significant amounts of time.

getnasty

Reaction score
I think he is more than a jitterbug, I think he is a complete WR. Plug and play day one. I think maybe the nearest comp is DeSean Jackson. At the combine Jackson was 5'9" 169 lbs with 29 inch arm length.

DeSean Jackson college highlights.

I don't disagree it just feels like so few of these guys make it.
Normally I am with you but Dell's ability to separate really stands out. He's small but if you whiff on your press then it's good bye. I have been watching some of the 1-1s and every DB he goes up against are afraid to press him because they know they probably won't touch him.
Like i said i'd want him on the roster, probably not a priority especially if you could get Goodwin on the cheap but my feeling wouldn't be hurt if he was drafted.

Jville

Reaction score
Tank Dell IMO is proving himself as a low 1st round - high 2nd round prospect. Tank gives QBs an immediate target to throw to, he is has great start stop and route running to be an elite 1st read for a QB. Considering our current starting WRs, I want Tank with our 2nd round pick.

What an exciting punt returner and spot receiver. I can't think of a better mentor than Tyler Lockett or a better community than the Seattle Seahawks. A later day 2 pick might be doable.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I didn’t see Carter till the Army/Navy game and I was pretty underwhelmed by him. He had decent sack numbers but possibly it was the competition he was seeing wasn’t that great
I'm getting bust vibes from this kid. Pass.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Didn't catch much of the Senior Bowl but from what I did see, KJ Henry seemed to play well as an edge rusher. He may be a good one to grab in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Duwand looked good all day, and really handled Carter in this rep:

The broadcast coverage didn't do a great job with the one on ones but tomorrow should be a little more interesting on NFL network. From the broadcast coverage we saw it looked like Daniel Scott, Karl Brooks, Duwand Jones, KJ Henry, and Luke Musgrave had a good day.

PFF has a pretty good day 1 recap here:

This guy is going to be a Sunday legend.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
My favorite part of the Senior Bowl is watching the OL/DL drills and watching Jones own everybody he went against and for a 375 lb dude moves very well