Seattle @ Vegas

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Got a feeling this is going to be a chippy game.

Good guys lost 4-1. Looked like a tired crew on a back to back.

Play Vegas here Thursday.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man I hate Knights so much.. lol more than the Canucks. I feel like they literally get away with just about everything. I still remember the whole “kick in” bs goal from last yr and it’s just FELT that they’ve gotten the benefit of most (like 95%+) calls/no calls

But then again lol as I’ve said many time I’m still learning the sport and it’s been a blast otherwise.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
3 games in 4 days is a lot to ask. They looked tired. That, and Vegas is just really good. Not worried one bit about this team. I think they have a legit shot of beating the Av's. Not saying they'll win the series, but they have a shot. All we can ask for from a 2nd year team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Esp. the way they were basically handed that team that made it to the cup finals immediately. They literally changed the rules because of it. F Vegas. Whatever team they match up with.......go them :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Esp. the way they were basically handed that team that made it to the cup finals immediately. They literally changed the rules because of it. F Vegas. Whatever team they match up with.......go them :ROFLMAO:
I like going to Vegas but don’t like their hockey team or fanbase.