Seattle Mariners vs Tampa Bay Rays May 5-8

balakoth

Reaction score
This team is a literal joke.. this manager is a joke.... all this hype to be 3rd at best in the division... UNG

balakoth

Reaction score
M's hitters just seem so over matched by EVERY pitcher.
Ive never seen people making millions just randomly start chasing the dumbest pitches on earth.. like what in the literal hell?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what Kirby can do. I didn't follow spring training too much, was there a reason why he struggled so much? If he isn't ready, Dipoto will have to make a move soon. Like offensive linemen in football, you can never have too many starting pitchers in baseball.

Kyle Lewis hit a home run for Tacoma yesterday, got to think he is getting close. I won't expect much from him, but whatever we can get I'll take.

We've lost 10 of our last 11, time to change that and get a win.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what Kirby can do. I didn't follow spring training too much, was there a reason why he struggled so much? If he isn't ready, Dipoto will have to make a move soon. Like offensive linemen in football, you can never have too many starting pitchers in baseball.

Kyle Lewis hit a home run for Tacoma yesterday, got to think he is getting close. I won't expect much from him, but whatever we can get I'll take.

We've lost 10 of our last 11, time to change that and get a win.
Kirby actually pitched pretty well and was close to what Brash did. One thing that tipped the scale was that Brash has some experience at the Bigs, if only a couple of games. Plus, Kirby will have to be monitored closely to make sure his innings count doesn't get too high. He's never played more than 15-20 starts a year at any level, so a full pro season could strain him and invite injuries. This late in the season, maybe he'll be OK.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm done getting pumped for new young pitching of course im rooting for them but it will all go to waste until this franchise puts together a legit offense. We have seen good pitching wasted WAY too many times year after year after year. Something has been fundamentally wrong with this organizations offense for years.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Looks like another loss because the offense couldn’t show up.

At least Kirby looked great.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Only took us til the 9th to score a run. Come on let’s win this.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
They better win it before Margot gets up again.

At least they had the good sense to walk his ass. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Kelenic with speed on 2nd.

Successful bunt moves him to 3rd.

IBB Frazier. France at bat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
France comes through with a base hit to left. Game over. :)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Much needed win. Got to win the series against the Phillies with how tough the upcoming schedule is.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Phillies coming into town tired after a double header today and cross country flight, and I hear their ace pitcher is out on covid protocol.