Seattle Mariners vs Minnesota Twins...Jun 13-15

sutz

Reaction score
Another division leader coming to town. Do we ever get to play against the bottom feeders? :)

Looks like Flexen vs Archer.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
when you have a team that can only muster up ONE HIT over 9 innings, does it really matter? This offense is maddening.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
And they're at it again. 1 run in 6 innings. 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I swear to god we have the least successful shifts in baseball.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
They better start getting some hits with people on base. Can't win many games with 1-2 runs.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Another wasted quality start. Offense is still the problem. Still don't know how to hit with RISP. Tons of men left on base again.
Rocco Baldelli > SS.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Damn, they can play ball from time to time. :)

Nice 6 inning shutout ball for Gilbert. 2 run homers from Suarez and France, with an add on run on a Hagerty RBI double. Solid all around ball game.

Tomorrow is a Youtube game at 1 pm. Marco on the hill.

W

Welshers

Poor Sutz still subjecting himself to this team day-in and day-out.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, when they have a gem of a game like tonight was, it kind of makes it worthwhile.

W

Welshers

Well, when they have a gem of a game like tonight was, it kind of makes it worthwhile.

View attachment 53399
You are a great fan and I respect you for it. A better fan than me. After 20+ years of failure I simply can't let this team give me hope anymore. A win like last night is great, but I simply can't believe they are capable of consistency anymore

Ruminator

Reaction score
Asterisks joining the AL West a few years ago sucked for the Ms WAY more than any of us expected. But I think the Ms will return to the playoffs in the next few years, propelled, in part, by J-Rod and others who'll soon get promoted from the minors.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Another wasted quality start by Marco Gonzalez. 6 2/3, 1 run on 3 hits. He gets the loss because the team gets blanked 5-0.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yep M’s in mid season form. Well below .500, and fans losing interest. These series threads used to get like 50 replies now it’s basically 10-15. They need a 25 game stretch where they can go something like 17-8 to have any chance at making this interesting.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Asterisks joining the AL West a few years ago sucked for the Ms WAY more than any of us expected. But I think the Ms will return to the playoffs in the next few years, propelled, in part, by J-Rod and others who'll soon get promoted from the minors.
It was bad for baseball. Stros are a national league team. It also unbalanced the 2 leagues even more. Almost all changes MLB have made the past 10+ years have been bad for the game. People want 90s and early 2000's baseball back for a reason. Not a fan of universal DH, more interleague games, pitch clock, no catcher blocking home plate, etc.