Seattle Mariners @ Milwaukie Bewers Apr 5-7

sutz

Reaction score
Pitching matchups:

Friday: Logan Gilbert (0-1, 1.29 ERA) vs Freddie Peralto (1-0, 1.50 ERA)

Saturday: Bryce Miller (0-1, 7.20 ERA) vs DL Hall (0-0, 4.50 ERA)

Sunday: Emerson Hancock (1-0, 5.06 ERA) vs Colin Rea (1.0, 1.80 ERA)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let's get it back to .500 tomorrow boys. I suspect the entire season will be up and down. Hope to be wrong and they eventually start lighting it up.

Can't lie though, this offense makes me very nervous. For now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
These guys really aren’t anything special. Munoz was awful.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Muñoz walks in a game-winner for the Brewers.

Lovin' it.

:LOL:

stack55

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to see them sell the team, then move it.

Chapow

Reaction score

Good thing we got rid of all those strikeouts.

Crizilla

Reaction score
How do you not take a guy out of the game Munoz gave up 4 walks in the inning.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
This Taylor kid is gonna make it a tough choice when Ty gets back. :)

Great bunt single into the shift to start the 3d inning. Nice to see the guys string a few together.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, if you didn't watch game 2 of the series, you missed something. They actually looked like a baseball team.

Miller pitched a gem - 7 scoreless, 7 Ks. Bullpen a little soft, giving up 3, but Munoz gets the save, looking much better than last night.

Got some hits, a lot of singles that moved runners and scored RBIs plus two dingers.

Good game, looking a lot more like what we expected (those of us who haven't given up hope, anyway :))

cymatica

Reaction score
Well, if you didn't watch game 2 of the series, you missed something. They actually looked like a baseball team.

Miller pitched a gem - 7 scoreless, 7 Ks. Bullpen a little soft, giving up 3, but Munoz gets the save, looking much better than last night.

Got some hits, a lot of singles that moved runners and scored RBIs plus two dingers.

Good game, looking a lot more like what we expected (those of us who haven't given up hope, anyway :))
Don't worry they'll disappoint you soon enough.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Servais pulled Miller after only 78 pitches and he's was doing well. Bullpen came close to losing it.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Servais pulled Miller after only 78 pitches and he's was doing well. Bullpen came close to losing it.
It was also his second start of the season and he was up and down 7 times, each time having to warm back up and throw. I know you look for reasons to criticize Servais, but I don't fault him for that. How was he to know that on consecutive days two of his most trusted relievers would shit the bed?

Vesuve

Reaction score
It was also his second start of the season and he was up and down 7 times, each time having to warm back up and throw. I know you look for reasons to criticize Servais, but I don't fault him for that. How was he to know that on consecutive days two of his most trusted relievers would shit the bed?
You have a valid point for noting this.

Cheers.

cymatica

Reaction score
And you'll be happy and ready to gloat when they do, I'm sure.

View attachment 65799
Not sure what I would be gloating about. This team has just been so disappointing for so long that I can't help but laugh at this point, especially after dibozzo and his 54% remark along with another head scratching off-season.

If you want to continue to put emotional attachment on a team run by incompetent management and owners who don't care, then you have fun with that

Last edited:

Chapow

Reaction score
Doesn't look like Hancock is quite ready for the big leagues just yet.

That being said, a missed call (that would have been strike 3 and ended the inning) cost him 2 runs in the first, and Polanco bobbling what should have been a double play cost him another run in the 2nd.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Team has looked uninspired and sloppy every game so far. Other teams look bigger, stronger, smarter, and play together. M's are just some dudes that collect paychecks. Scotty is the security guard or boss who just sits around does nothing. There is zero comradity. This franchise put more effort into their stupid "tridents up!" marketing campaign than anything else. This wouldn't fly anywhere else this coaching staff would be gone after a year or two in Philly Atlanta Boston or NY, but here we are in Seattle almost a decade in, lmfao.