Seattle Mariners @ LA Angels Aug 15-17

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
And the fact that they still have Nevin, makes zero sense. He's a horrible manager, and just a dick really.
IIRC he's an interim manager. I believe they fired their manager earlier this year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Way too many 0-2 counts for the hitters.

Oh and Laz Diaz still sucks as a home plate ump. Top 3 worst umps.

Cracks me up that Carlos Santana talked him in to 3 - 1 instead of 2 - 2! And the Angles had no clue! I wonder if the 3rd base Mariners coach started that because he knew the Ump was an idiot?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Cracks me up that Carlos Santana talked him in to 3 - 1 instead of 2 - 2! And the Angles had no clue! I wonder if the 3rd base Mariners coach started that because he knew the Ump was an idiot?
That was weird, TBS. The ump carries a counter to keep the count on. I lost count myself. :LOL:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That was weird, TBS. The ump carries a counter to keep the count on. I lost count myself. :LOL:
Umped little league games back in the dinosaur days when I was in highschool. You always have a “clicker” that helps you keep track of balls and strikes and outs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The entire game was full of mistakes from start to finish. Such a weird game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Another game where we will struggle to hit. It’s becoming far too common.

Not adding a bat will limit our ceiling. Our best bet at scoring is hitting a HR, we just don’t have the guys to get multiple hits in an inning.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Ms desperately need to replace the batteries in their bats. I think each bat takes four D-size alkaline batteries, and with the way they're performing at the plate this evening, I bet the batteries are all corroded and leaking.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Offense is not consistent. No one is hot right now, everyone seems to be struggling. Every AB seems to start 0-2. They got back in the bad habit of taking the first pitch down the middle for strike 1. I’d rather them be aggressive hunting a first pitch fastball, then this passive crap.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Slumping.. and Julio is trying so hard to crush everything.. I hate the HR derby.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Slumping.. and Julio is trying so hard to crush everything.. I hate the HR derby.

HR Derby definitely put Julio on the map, but agreed, I feel like he is constantly swinging for the fences.

But it’s not just him, pretty much everyone at the plate is in a slump.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, Root seems to be stuck in an endless loop.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Had to switch to radio. Kiro 710. M's up 3-2 in the 7th, Ohtani AB with Fletcher on 1st.
Munoz down 2-0 to Ohtani.
2-2 single to left. men on 1st & 2d with Rengifo coming up.
0-2 to Rengifo
1-2
Swing and a miss. End of 7th. M's still up 3-2

Bobblehead

Reaction score
If you watch it on Fubo, you can switch channels to the Angels broadcast.. honestly, the announcers are really lacking.

Latest posts