Seattle Mariners @ Detrot Tigers Aug 30-Sep 1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So cool. I also love the fact that they they have scored so many runs, the starter doesn't need to stay in there. Give those young arms a little break.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Especially Kirby. Most innings in a single season he's ever thrown before. Good 6 innings, take him out sub 90 pitches and let him rest. The bullpen hasn't got enough work lately anyway. :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You're exactly right Criz. I don't need anyone telling me to not get excited and/or overconfident.
This is a blast, and they flat out DO have WS contending level pitching. I think the offense will hold them back, but I flat out expect them in the playoffs. Anything less would be a huge disappointment imo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
One of the better wins of the season IMHO. Great pitching, great offense, all around great effort. Love Haggerty’s almost Spider-Man catch into the netting.

It’s the second video on the link. It wouldn’t let me directly link the video, sorry.

Last edited:

Ruminator

Reaction score
One of the better wins of the season IMHO. Great pitching, great offense, all around great effort. Love Haggerty’s almost Spider-Man catch into the netting.
That "amazing" ability could come in handy when we play Boston with Haggerty patrolling in front of the Green Monster. But personally, I more enjoyed Suarez's nonchalant hacky-sack ball-discard kick the game prior. Made me laugh!

Last edited: