Seattle Mariners @ Detrot Tigers Aug 30-Sep 1

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Suarez with a early HR. Just looked at his splits, much better away than at home.

Funny how everyone, me included, didn’t like Suarez but loved Winker when the trade was made. Now it’s the opposite. As awful as Wink has been, Suarez alone has made that trade worth it.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
With how rested the pen, Marco should be on a short leash.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
You can complain about Marco all you want, but it was still a quality start. :)

W

Welshers

It just continues. This team proving me wrong yet again with some impressive performances after a couple disappointing seasons

Crizilla

Reaction score
M's have proven if they hit the 5 run mark they are REALLY tough to beat

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You can complain about Marco all you want, but it was still a quality start. :)
I gets more and more difficult for me to watch Marco pitch.
He gave up 2 leads today. Never been a fan of the quality start stat. His last start is what I’d consider a quality start.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I want to give every one of you a giant high five right now. I'm ******* pumped. Haven't had the 20 game package since covid so I'll be busting out the fancy amex for playoff tickets on the secondary market (and flights if necessary). ******* PUMPED

W

Welshers

I want to give every one of you a giant high five right now. I'm ******* pumped. Haven't had the 20 game package since covid so I'll be busting out the fancy amex for playoff tickets on the secondary market (and flights if necessary). ******* PUMPED
dude dont get over confident you will jinx us!!! we aren't in the playoffs yet!

W

Welshers

**** man, trying to prep my bladder for walla walla this weekend and I'm a happy drunk.
I'm just busting your balls bro, but after 20 years of heartbreak I won't believe the Mariners are making the playoffs until its certain! Things are definitely looking good though, 3.5 game coushin

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another night, another win, another series win. Let's get those brooms out today. Fan how you want, get confident or even over confident :)

Last edited:

Ruminator

Reaction score
On the mound today: Logan Gilbert. Both he and Castillo had a few shaky innings in their last couple of starts. Hope they tap into some good vibes and cruise here on out.