Season Prediction Thread - Please Post!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Okay - COVID situation/year might have scrambled my brain, but I swear that someone used to regularly post a yearly season prediction thread - game by game / Win/Loss style -

I'm fairly sure it's usually Aros - but I can't seem to find it in the search. I can certainly find lots of individual game predictions - but not a 'season' prediction.

WHOEVER usually does it - would ya please? Maybe there's a few final roster moves/personnel things that have to get sorted out at the last minutes here before the season -

At any rate - Whoever usually does it - please DO it ;)

:0190l:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We could just make this the prediction thread.

I'll go with 12-5

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I do the weekly Aros' Fearless Prediction Threads...As for season prediction I am sticking with my 12-5 prediction. For what it's worth I've been correct in my season predictions the past two years.

nutluck

Reaction score
Personally I think the seahawks win 11-12 games this year.

zchurch74

Reaction score
I’ll go with 6-11. Russ can only win so many games. Defense is an obvious issue and teams will shut down DK and Lockett and we have no other weapons. Finish last in division and will only win two division games.

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
This is not a prediction, but more of a guess.

For some reason, I think it's possible that the Seahawks surprise many and win the Super Bowl this season. Just feel excited for this Seahawks team. Maybe all the pieces have finally come together and once again become a dominant team this year?!?!

My guess is 13-4 or 14-3 with home field advantage through out playoffs, with a surprising dominant win in the Super Bowl.

Other teams in the NFL look really stacked also, but The Blue Wave is on the roll this year! :179422:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9AdWthjfU

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Superbowl 48":i91ldq66 said:
This is not a prediction, but more of a guess.

For some reason, I think it's possible that the Seahawks surprise many and win the Super Bowl this season. Just feel excited for this Seahawks team. Maybe all the pieces have finally come together and once again become a dominant team this year?!?!

My guess is 13-4 or 14-3 with home field advantage through out playoffs, with a surprising dominant win in the Super Bowl.

Other teams in the NFL look really stacked also, but The Blue Wave is on the roll this year! :179422:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9AdWthjfU
Love the screen name. :2thumbs:

I’m going with 11-13 wins. A lot of that matters on the overall health of the team and how much Pete has his hands in the offensive cookie jar. The more meddling and the more injuries the lower end of my guess. Hoping my guess is low though.

Also hoping the new OC plans on scoring in the first couple of quarters instead of “trying to feel out” the opposing defense for a half, before making adjustments.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
9-8 and miss the playoffs.

I think this is finally the year past bad decisions finally catch up to the team.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have two predictions really.

If the Offense works with Wilson, he has not had to deliver balls across the middle and throw a person open since he has been here.

12- 5

If he struggles with the offense.

8 - 9 or worse.

andyh64000

Reaction score
indy W
TENN W
minn W
49ers L
RAMS W
steelers W
SAINTS W
JAGS W
packers L
CARDS W
wft W
49ERS W
hou W
rams L
BEARS W
LIONS W
cards L

13-4

xray

Reaction score
The new offense will try to show case Wilson as a pocket passer early in the season; then when that doesn't produce they will have to revert to Wilson improvising far too much . He can still play that game , but not as good . 10-7 and a wild card in post season .

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
xray":1xzqry1b said:
The new offense will try to show case Wilson as a pocket passer early in the season; then when that doesn't produce they will have to revert to Wilson improvising far too much . He can still play that game , but not as good . 10-7 and a wild card in post season .
Maybe, we’ll see. I expect a lot of real quick passes and runs to set up defenses for longer jabs downfield.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1krobpph said:
10 wins

Wildcard

Loss in the divisional playoff game

Kind of where I'm at.

While I think this is one of the most deep and talented Hawk rosters in the Carrol era, I also think this is the toughest our divisions has been, maybe ever.

Going to make it VERY difficult to come out with more than 10,11 wins me thinks.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1okl05t4 said:
TwistedHusky":1okl05t4 said:
10 wins

Wildcard

Loss in the divisional playoff game

Kind of where I'm at.

While I think this is one of the most deep and talented Hawk rosters in the Carrol era, I also think this is the toughest our divisions has been, maybe ever.

Going to make it VERY difficult to come out with more than 10,11 wins me thinks.

Kinda where I'm at as well - although I'm more a 12-5 kinda guy. But I generally agree with another poster recently that said that Wildcard/Loss in the divisional game was expected.

I hope I'm wrong - but that kinda seems like business as usual/what we're gonna get this year -

kf3339

Reaction score
Just a guess as we have no idea how our offense will perform this season.

I do think our defense will surprise to the upside. Just hope either Atkins signs for this year, or after the first regular season game.

That being said, I will go with 11 wins.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kf3339":z3618gcn said:
Just a guess as we have no idea how our offense will perform this season.

I do think our defense will surprise to the upside. Just hope either Atkins signs for this year, or after the first regular season game.

That being said, I will go with 11 wins.
Good points.