I was looking at the Seahawks offseason report card and saw this:

from B+

Support of Players' Families: Ranked 9th​

• They offer a family room and daycare

To C.
14TH
  • They are one of 12 teams that do not provide a family room during games
  • They provide daycare on gameday

Did the organization cheap out? Did some players not put it their all based on how the organization treated their families? I think it affected the 2nd year players ala Woolen, Cross, and Lucas. From getting drafted and having access to family room 2 seasons ago to having it taken away from them last season.

And you know what they say. Family is #1 and top priority.

Jville

Reaction score
Your reaction just might be a bit of an over reach.

It's a new era and the team has yet to travel or play a game in 2024. The organization cycles thru upgrades. For example, there is a frequency to replacing/upgrading the field turf. Fact is, each campaign year has its own unique beginning to end cycle with up and down outcomes from year to year. It's a project cycle. The same can be said for the other 31 teams. Those NFLPA ranking reports move up and down from year to year and are really targeted to help inform players about other organizations.

At least, that is how I see it.

Last edited:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I was looking at the Seahawks offseason report card..
To C.
14TH
  • They are one of 12 teams that do not provide a family room during games
  • They provide daycare on gameday

Did the organization cheap out? Did some players not put it their all based on how the organization treated their families? I think it affected the 2nd year players ala Woolen, Cross, and Lucas. From getting drafted and having access to family room 2 seasons ago to having it taken away from them last season.

And you know what they say. Family is #1 and top priority.
Wilson ruined this for everybody, with his asking for his own room (one year later albeit)
This is why we can't have nice things.