Russell Wilson

Throwdown

Reaction score
I love this man! My whole life as a sports fan I've wanted a true blue superstar QB for my Seahawks, and here we have one and I swear to god I'm gonna be heart broke the day he retires, luckily thats a ways away, he's only what 25? 26? we're so damn blessed with this era.

I'm on cloud 9 still, I LOVE MY SEAHAWKS.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KatarHol":2cyc0vza said:
Amen. There were some sorry fans in the game day forum that went beyond saying he was having a bad day. They called him an sob. They called him a game manager. They said this franchise was over when he gets paid. But holy cow, I'm glad the team kept believing more than some of those fans did.
Wouldn't you think that after Russell Wilsons' first 3 Seasons, with TWO of them featuring him in Super Bowls, wouldn't you imagine that they would know better?
Guess it's true what they say.........."You Can't Fix Stupid"

JustinCredible

Reaction score
Somebody needs to make a youtube video of all the turmoil this season. The Percy stuff, the 3-3 start, the 'Russell isn't black enough', all of it. Add in the 4 INT's and the awful start against the Packers. Throw in some Rocky Balboa speech in the background and lead up to the comeback and Russell Wilson's postgame interview. It was a real life Rocky moment.