Russell Wilson meme thread

toffee

Reaction score
I have to go with #2. I can just see RW3 sitting in the living room watching Mr. Gadget while Golden hammers his wife in the next room. Completely oblivious. even when all three of them come out sweaty with towels on. "You guys have a good Sauna?"
I just don't think Wilson will allow that, he's very smart and religious, right?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Whatever Russell did in his past marital life isn’t really an issue. However, being seen in public with a woman who is chronically underclad Is with the people that Russ needs to impress, especially Peyton, his peers, the powers that be.

Payton is trying to distance himself as far as possible.Montana looks repulsed and Embarrassed. It’s clear from the body language, and lack of others significant others, that Ciara wasn’t part of any business bonding experience, which can be very important.

I would think that Ciara is someone most coaches” and players’ wives would stay away from As well.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Whatever Russell did in his past marital life isn’t really an issue. However, being seen in public with a woman who is chronically underclad Is with the people that Russ needs to impress, especially Peyton, his peers, the powers that be.

Payton is trying to distance himself as far as possible.Montana looks repulsed and Embarrassed. It’s clear from the body language, and lack of others significant others, that Ciara wasn’t part of any business bonding experience, which can be very important.

I would think that Ciara is someone most coaches” and players’ wives would stay away from As well.

In the movie "Pretty Woman", regardless of her background, that pretty woman had to pass three tests, how to dress and eat dinner, how to dress and hangout at Polo game, how to dress and attend an opera. Ciara would have failed at all three.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Thanks Toffee. If you notice, even Russ is hugging Payton closer. Its a case example in Social awkwardness. She’s an unwelcome presence, not an attraction. She’s possibly the one person who could embarrass Russ more than he’s doing on his own.

toffee

Reaction score
Thanks Toffee. If you notice, even Russ is hugging Payton closer. Its a case example in Social awkwardness.
I attend polo games and opera often, if I would be lucky enough to go with Ciara in that attire from the pic, most fellow attendees would assume I picked her on Hollywood Blvd, come to think of it, few would recognize her, entirely different demographic.

toffee

Reaction score
Wow. I look at that picture and I don't see Joe being "repulsed and embarrassed" or Payton trying to put distance between himself and Russ. Amazing the things that people project from a single photo.
You may be right, it was a business dinner and none of the others brought their spouses, which is odd.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Wow. I look at that picture and I don't see Joe being "repulsed and embarrassed" or Payton trying to put distance between himself and Russ. Amazing the things that people project from a single photo.

Do you think Joe looks comfy? Hes leaning away. Looking away.

Peyton is like, don’t put ME next to her. Russ Is trying to snuggle up to him, not her.

He gets her money and attention for embarassing him.

Torc

Reaction score
From the same evening....
Russandsean

I just don't see the same things in the body language that some of you are seeing.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
From the same evening....
View attachment 58490

I just don't see the same things in the body language that some of you are seeing.

Yeah, well, that pic doesn’t include Ciara does it. And no ones avoiding each other.

Montana is actually smiling.

You know, as a wife I’ve had to go interact with other wives. But there’s a limit. It’s not just Ciaras lack of clothing, it’s her persistent narcissism.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Got to wonder what was Joe's role in this first get together between Russ and Sean?

Sean said that he was hoping to talk about some football moves that Montana had. And that Russell wanted to talk about moves he had. And that neither got done.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Sean said that he was hoping to talk about some football moves that Montana had. And that Russell wanted to talk about moves he had. And that neither got done.
so it was supposed to be a super nerdy football dinner to talk about quarterbacking? Why was Ciara there? lol, all three ended up watching all the moves Ciara had;

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
so it was supposed to be a super nerdy football dinner to talk about quarterbacking? Why was Ciara there? lol, all three ended up watching all the moves Ciara had;

I don’t think any of them were anywhere near interested in Ciara regardless of the tunic she put on. Theyre annoyed that they had to deal with her. If I’m Mrs Payton or Jeudys gf or whatever, I’m not dealing with her either.