Rodgers to Seattle in 23’

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I actually got an alert on my phone today about that. I laughed for 2 seconds and put my phone back down.

James in PA

Reaction score
This is why I stopped listening to him. Just dumb takes on everything. He always seems to have it @ss backwards when it comes to the Seahawks.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Had Geno fell on his face this year, his idea might have worked... but not for Pete and John. They rather draft and develop a QB.

And no way would I lke the Hawks to give up a 1st, a 2nd and a 4th for a QB with only a couple years left at best. Rodgers is damaged goods.

toffee

Reaction score
I can see logic in this move, but only if we found great Mahomes like prospect in the draft, and if teams willing to over pay Geno with long term contract, and if Rodgers willing to take less or Green Bay paying part of his $$.

So many "if", meaning it wouldn't happen :)

Rodgers could be attracted by Hawks' WR corp, TE corp, stud RBs, and a up and coming OL. He could just be that really nice bridge for our next 'Mahomes' like prospect.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I see retirement as a perfect fit for Colin Cowherd.
And Rogers, I could see this being the end of an era with Rogers and Brady retiring after this season (though Rogers might stay another year for the $)

BlueTalon

Reaction score
If the question being asked was, "Where in the NFL could Aaron Rodgers go and have the biggest chance of success again?" I think the correct answer would be the Seahawks. But if the question being asked had anything at all to do with what the Seahawks actually want at QB, then the answer of Rodgers going to Seattle is purely delusional.